X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We in on this kid?

Comment

CatchItKansas twitter Q&A with Trevon.

Where would you want to play college ball, if you could play anywhere?

@TrevonEvans25: “If I could play anywhere? It would probably be between KU, WSU, and Texas.”

Comment

Wonder if he'd take a Baker deal?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Wonder if he'd take a Baker deal?
          Does WSU even have a culinary program?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Pizza Hut?
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              I think that's what gave Michael Douglas throat cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                I think that's what gave Michael Douglas throat cancer.
                Now that is funny.

Comment

D1 Circuit ‏@D1Circuit 7m

G Trevon Evans(@TrevonEvans25) picks up interest from Wichita State. #MissouriValley @AthletesFirst1 @EHStigerbball http://www.d1circuit.com/roster_play...bseason=107479

Comment

He scored 29 against Andover last night.

Comment

Trevon Evans Highlight Games... There is plenty highlights of Trevon Evans on YouTube

Trevon LaWayne Evans 2012/2013 Basketball Highlights vs. Maize South, Goddard Eisenhower Trevon Evans, High School Kansas Basketball

Hopefully, WSU will realize that this talented Senior Guard may slip through their hands, but he would be so much fun to see hype up the crowd and push to WIN WIN WIN...

Comment

Plus, Trevon Evans has been nominated to be picked to play in the 2014 McDonald's All-American Game... And I think he looks like he would be a good fit at WSU...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Plus, Trevon Evans has been nominated to be picked to play in the 2014 McDonald's All-American Game... And I think he looks like he would be a good fit at WSU...<br type="_moz">

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ken View Post
                            Plus, Trevon Evans has been nominated to be picked to play in the 2014 McDonald's All-American Game... <br type="_moz">
                            There are several hundred McDs AA nominees every year.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Nearly 1,000 players from 44 states and the District of Columbia were nominated for the 2014 McDonald's All American Games. Ohio boasts the highest number of nominees this year (121), followed by Texas (97), Iowa (72), New York (63) and New Jersey (56). Players were nominated by high school coaches, athletic directors, principals and members of the McDonald's All American Games Selection Committee. THERE WAS ONLY 1 MALE FROM THE WICHITA AND SURROUNDING AREA... Besides Wamego, Wichita and Overland Park... Out of Goddard Kansas, Goddard USA... I introduce to you Trevon Evans... Plus, just to inform you out of the nearly 1,000's selected, half are generally Boys and then Girls. So, to be chosen out of 500 Boys in the COUNTRY, Seems to be a very good list to be on. Just saying... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ken View Post
                                Nearly 1,000 players from 44 states and the District of Columbia were nominated for the 2014 McDonald's All American Games. Ohio boasts the highest number of nominees this year (121), followed by Texas (97), Iowa (72), New York (63) and New Jersey (56). Players were nominated by high school coaches, athletic directors, principals and members of the McDonald's All American Games Selection Committee. THERE WAS ONLY 1 MALE FROM THE WICHITA AND SURROUNDING AREA... Besides Wamego, Wichita and Overland Park... Out of Goddard Kansas, Goddard USA... I introduce to you Trevon Evans... Plus, just to inform you out of the nearly 1,000's selected, half are generally Boys and then Girls. So, to be chosen out of 500 Boys in the COUNTRY, Seems to be a very good list to be on. Just saying... lol
                                It's a GREAT list to be on. However, just being in the top 500 in the nation is hardly the level we currently recruit at. The honor says nothing bad about him, but it doesn't say he is ready for D-I either. I went to high school with three. Only one earned a D-I scholarship after two years at JUCO (Chris Grill). Another was a D-I walk-on after two years at JUCO. The third was an NCAA D-II AA…after two years at JUCO. All three were high school qualifiers.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X