Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zachary Brown Class of 2014 is a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachary Brown Class of 2014 is a Shocker!

Couldn't find a thread on this kid. He's listed on Future 150. WSU is on his recruiting page. 6'6 SG - Houston TX.

The most complete information about Houston, TX's basketball player, Zachary Brown, Small Forward (2014) - including bio, recruiting, news and videos.

What do you know about him Trop?
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Nothing.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Htown44 might have some info on this kid.

Comment

Does he have a band and play country music?

Seriously, neither Rivals or Scout have him ranked with any stars, so I question the validity of that report.

Comment

File this under the "Hmmm, interesting" category.

Derail Green just tweeted this:
          "Derail Green ‏@RaiLo_1 11m

S/o to our new recruit @zacharygb2....follow him ladies!!!"

That twitter handle is Zachary Brown.

Comment

He tweeted that he just landed in wichita 3 hrs ago...

Comment

"Zachary Brown ‏@Zacharygb2 3h

Just landed in Wichita!"

Comment

@WuDrWu:, you were asking about this kid earlier this week on the EBYL thread. What do you know about the situation?
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Zachary Brown now listed as 2014 and going to South Kent Prep

Comment

Here is what the article said.

Zachary Brown- (2014-SG, South Kent) - Zach Brown is a kid in which we were familiar with from last year and he has really improved his overall game in that time frame. Zach showed that his a reliable shooter and can knock down the three with consistency. Zach can guard the one, two, and three positions, and his long arms make him a good shot-blocker and rebounder. He will be attending South Kent Prep next year where he will fill the shoes of star 2013 shooting guard Ricardo Ledo.

I like the fact that it says he can guard a 1,2, or 3 at 6'6.

Comment

Sounds like he could make a very nice 2014 addition, and one well worth following, especially at 6-6. Isn't South Kent where Jackie Carmichael spent his prep year?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                        Sounds like he could make a very nice 2014 addition, and one well worth following, especially at 6-6. Isn't South Kent where Jackie Carmichael spent his prep year?
                        Good pickup indeed. Future 150 rates him as a 4 star and #70 in class of 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          Isn't South Kent where Jackie Carmichael spent his prep year?
                          I hear they have an excellent taekwondo club for extracurriculars.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Both parties appear to be extremely interested.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Both parties appear to be extremely interested.
                              As Al Gore might say, "Your Aggie arithmetic is fuzzy."

1. As I understand it, we have 14 scholarship commitments. The limit is 13.
                              2. If the Shockers commit to Brown for the 2013 class, then we will have 15 scholarship commitments.
                              3. Fifteen minus thirteen is two. (15-13=2). The Shockers will be two over the limit.
                              4. Where did I run off into the ditch?
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                              X