No announcement yet.

Stephen Edwards pg to Santa Clara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if I'd call it a lot. I think there may be 4 offers to PG types in this class at one point or another. A lot have gone towards wings and bigs. All we're saying is that with the current DJ situation, there could be a shift in focus to prioritizing a PG for one of the three remaining spots. And the vast majority of newer names that have been popping up have been bigger guys as well, which seems to indicate that's where their focus has been.

3G and company always have options at every position in case something happens, but by no means would I say they've been prioritizing a PG in the class. I think a lot of us have felt about the same way I'd think 3G feels. Two bigs is a definite need. One could be a combo forward, but the third and final 'ship left could be used anywhere. Essentially the best option no matter position. Some of us have hoped that maybe it'd be another big, but now maybe looking more at a PG just in case.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Marshall seems to recruit guards. We have had a lot of 14 offers to guards before this situation.
      see above

Comment

I predict that we'll sign 2-3 bigs (probably 3) this fall with no point guards yet. We'll wait until spring and target one then if we need one. We still have Rion or Baker for a back up. By then we will know how effective we are at the point position and how much we need one. Most A List points are gone by then so we may target a good junior college point if we need one. hopefully Bowles will be back.

Comment

I have a good feeling that Bowles will be back and be back big time.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            I have a good feeling that Bowles will be back and be back big time.
            I hope you're right. I've been excited about what he could bring to this team.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
            X