Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Yeah….uh no.
    No to mediocre 0.555 or no he's a dime a dozen?
    Last edited by Kung Wu; May 17, 2024, 03:53 PM.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I watched him a bunch this year and he played with the best PG in the nation. Let’s just say the passes he didn’t catch or finish probably cost the PG two assists per game.
      Uuugh, this is what the highlights weren't showing me. Thanks for clearing it up!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Wow! Yes please. A Juco player! I like that!! Get TT in here. My number 1 choice for the last Shocker ship. Nice find shocks02.
        Hold one sec. He may have two left hands. But ... he does play above the rim. This one is tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Oof, his stats suck. Why does a player with highlights showing him clearly able to play above the rim have such poor stats? This needs a committee.
          His stats aren't that bad? are they? 14.5 ppg, 9.8 reb, 70% FT shooter, 30% from 3pt. I think that's decent considering his size and experience.

Comment

Dude can play behind Ballard right now with those skills

Comment

Either way, glad to see we may be looking for help from the Jucos.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCount View Post

His stats aren't that bad? are they? 14.5 ppg, 9.8 reb, 70% FT shooter, 30% from 3pt. I think that's decent considering his size and experience.
                I mean my call options with 2026 expiration are easy money, but shoxlax is saying it's risky for 2025. If he has two left hands that's a concern. But that highlight real ... his above the rim play ... I can't shake it.
                Last edited by Kung Wu; May 17, 2024, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Yeah….uh no.
                  I dunno man, he is catching snappy non-leading passes without fumblin' 'em. Attacking with bounces off the dribble without skipping a beat. But you were in the gym. He might be risky, but this kid WILL be able to play at a high level eventually.

Comment

At this point, we may not be receiving eggs in our Shocker beer?
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCount View Post

I was referring to his stats at St. Peters. They were terrible, but he was a foreign freshman big, so not surprising.

Comment

Kung Wu trying to single handedly get this thread post count over the Orukpe thread

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          At this point, we may not be receiving eggs in our Shocker beer?
                          Meeks is visiting, but Tut would make an awesome backup plan in my pea brain. In fact, he would almost be worth making some room for even if Meeks makes the right decision and joins the Shox.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Kung Wu trying to single handedly get this thread post count over the Orukpe thread
                            LOL Well there's finally a diamond in the rough, like Yaacov last year. Someone that fits our exact need that could be overlooked.

Comment

Someone should look up Chadracks stats at coffeeville.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                                Someone should look up Chadracks stats at coffeeville.

11.7 ppg, 8 reb, 44% FT, 59% FG, lots of turnovers with few assists. Makes Tut look like a great choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X