Thomas Tut 6'10 C Garden City CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Tut 6'10 C Garden City CC

Played the 2022-23 season at St Peter's with Corey Washington. Has taken visits this spring to Robert Morris, UMKC, and Idaho State. # 81 on the JuCo Recruiting Top 100.

NJCAA

Uuuh ... he plays above the rim! Tell me there is smoke on this one?!?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How in the heck is this kid overlooked?!!?!

Comment

Oof, his stats suck. Why does a player with highlights showing him clearly able to play above the rim have such poor stats? This needs a committee.

Comment

Ahhh, he is a foreign freshmen big. He will break out his junior year based on the highlights. A foreigner that can play above the rim? That's sumptin.

Comment

I have no idea about next season, but I'm buying call options that expire in 2026 on this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Ahhh, he is a foreign freshmen big. He will break out his junior year based on the highlights. A foreigner that can play above the rim? That's sumptin.
              So he redshirted at St Peters, and then went to Garden City and played? A soph in the classroom and a frosh on the court?

Comment

King Tut.

Comment

He only needs to add one hamburger to his meal plan. But .. how are his stats so bad with the stuff he is showing? 0.378 2P%?!? Dude. Stop shooting jumpers. Stop shooting threes. Use your body and stuff it big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    King Tut.
                    How'd he get so funky?!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

So he redshirted at St Peters, and then went to Garden City and played? A soph in the classroom and a frosh on the court?
                      Oooh. How did he do at Garden City?! Let me look over there.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

By my calcs he averaged 0.555 from 2P% at Garden City (I could be wrong). He plays above the rim .. hard to find. He's that hard to find overlooked player that can develop into a monster with the right coaching. Still buying call options with 2026 expiration.

Comment

Wow! Yes please. A Juco player! I like that!! Get TT in here. My number 1 choice for the last Shocker ship. Nice find shocks02.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Very raw…will not provide immediate help. I watched him a bunch this year and he played with the best PG in the nation. Let’s just say the passes he didn’t catch or finish probably cost the PG two assists per game.

Now if someone else bails and we already have a backup to Ballard, he may be worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

By my calcs he averaged 0.555 from 2P% at Garden City (I could be wrong). He plays above the rim .. hard to find. He's that hard to find overlooked player that can develop into a monster with the right coaching. Still buying call options with 2026 expiration.
                              Yeah….uh no.

Comment

Working...
                              X