No announcement yet.

Shaquille Morris is a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc must think my 49 percent is generous. It is.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Well, Tulsa's only an hour closer to Edmond than Wichita is, and it isn't a difficult commute -- I've gone to events in downtown OKC (an extra 20 miles or so) and come back the same night -- plus the difference between WSU's program, level of prominence, and league vs. ORU's is considerable, so if Morris prefers the Praying Hands it would have to be a non-basketball decision.

If so, c'est la vie. But I'll believe it when it happens.

Comment

Starting from day 1 might be an attraction.

Comment

Trop: just a gut feeling on Teddy???

I haven't heard anything about him in about a month. But my sources, said we still really would like him to get to WSU ... not by any means necessary, but would really really want to make it work to get him in Black & Gold. Take that with a grade of saw or however you want to interpret it, but personally, I'd love to see Teddy down here running the floor at multiple positions.

Also, impressed by what Morris has to offer in the next few years ... would love to see him roll with the SHOX
          Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

@small tyme baller:, my thoughts on Hawkins are strictly based on how WSU is currently recruiting. I have a couple of inquiries to outside sources and hope to hear something soon.
            In the fast lane

Comment

someone referred to this earlier but after watching some videos of Shaq, he does kind of remind of Durley

Comment

Huh? A grade of saw, baller?

In this country -- and yes, I know you're a fellow Tide fan -- we usually say a "grain of salt." (Just saving you the trouble, Ricky.)

Comment

IMO, Morris looks far more athletic than Durley.

Comment

A tweet from Shaq's brother this afternoon:

He could of went to ou or osu but lil bruh messing with Wichita State

https://twitter.com/Fresh_Like_Dat/s...43736666935296

Comment

[QUOTE=shocks02;337164]IMO, Morris looks far more athletic than Durley.[/QUOTE

I don't care how athletic he is compared to JT. I just hope that we don't have to play head games with him. JT took a long time to grow up and learn how to work. I have a feeling that SM isn't a JT when it comes to potential that doesn't know how to work and play hard.

Comment

Trop: I completely agree with you on how we are recruiting seems to favor Teddy not ending up down here for us. I have a lot of confidence in HCGM bringing in guys that he wants, so if Teddy does land somewhere beyond WSU ... I don't think it will be very detrimental towards our program. With that being said, I am very high on Teddy and his potential at the D-1 level and would be estatic if he still wound up with us. Dude can run the court.

WSUWatcher: lol I was wondering who was gonna call me out on that one ... just switching things up a lil bit. And in BAMA country, you do not get away with saying "grain of salt" ... you will be called out, and not in a nice manner. But RTR Watcher!!
                        Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          Huh? A grade of saw, baller?

In this country -- and yes, I know you're a fellow Tide fan -- we usually say a "grain of salt." (Just saving you the trouble, Ricky.)
                          Danke.

I gritted my teeth, but I decided to pass or I would risk being attacked.

Fingernails on a chalk board.
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            A tweet from Shaq's brother this afternoon:

https://twitter.com/Fresh_Like_Dat/s...43736666935296

There's always a spoiler for these types of announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                              Danke.

I gritted my teeth, but I decided to pass or I would risk being attacked.

Fingernails on a chalk board.
                              I'm not one to say "I toad a sew, but I toad a sew."
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

It is live. Nice looking set.

Comment

Working...
                                X