Zane Meeks 6'9 F Arizona St Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I’m having EO flashbacks. Hopefully less red tape than EO’s slow boat from Africa.
    Plot Twist ... it IS EO .. he got another year of eligibility

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I’m having EO flashbacks. Hopefully less red tape than EO’s slow boat from Africa.
      First thing I thought of as well lol

They must not be 100% confident since it hasn't been announced officially
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Does Mills have a hook with anybody in Europe?

Comment

• How come this kid doesnt have a D1 squad?

The official website of FIBA, the International Basketball Federation, and the governing body of Basketball. FIBA organises the most famous and prestigious international basketball competitions including the FIBA Basketball World Cup, the FIBA World Championship for Women and the FIBA 3x3 World Tour. The website features live and on demand videos, basketball news, over 70,00 players profile and thousands of teams profiles, schedules and statistics of all FIBA Events as well as results and statistics from over 80 national basketball leagues.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• no paywall

Comment

• Excellent article by Taylor E. We should now be an improved rebounding team with these late bigs signed and most definitly more versatility in our offensive scheme tool box.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Interesting to note that Taylor said Meeks would be splitting minutes with RD3 at PF, with no mention of Corey Washington. As suspected, it looks like Washington will primarily play SF.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                    Interesting to note that Taylor said Meeks would be splitting minutes with RD3 at PF, with no mention of Corey Washington. As suspected, it looks like Washington will primarily play SF.
                    we should have some decent size that way at least. Didn’t anticipate that lol

Comment

Working...
                    X