Zane Meeks 6'9 F Arizona St Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This season will be fun.

If you want to buy low on this team and their coach, now is the time. We have a plan and are executing it.

Plenty still to be done but it is wonderful to have competency at the helm again.

Comment

• I'll jump in with a starting lineup

Hill
      McGinnis
      Beverly/Washington (serious competition for the start)
      Washington/DeGray (serious competition for the start)
      Ballard

I'm leaning toward Beverly over washington because he's a returning player
      I'm leaning toward Washington over DeGray because Washington's skill set may fit Mills offense better, although DeGray's motor may give him the start.

McGinnis is a lock to start. Washington's not a lock, but it's going to be hard to keep him off the floor.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Has it been reported as a fact that Meeks took a scholarship? Or is it still possible he is NIL only?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• What I like :

1.4 steals a game. Over 100 assists. 11.3 points. Can guard the opposing teams best guard. Great at getting to/finishing at the rim.

You don’t need or want him shooting 3s

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I'll comment:

We're in trouble if Beverly is the starting 2 with his .258 3pt %, .655 FT%, and a TO rate more than 50% higher than Rogers.

DeGray at 6'6" is not a 5. At this point, Meeks subs at the 5.

Comment

• It's possible, if not probable, that I am Beverly's biggest fan on this or any other site.

But ain't nobody starting ahead of Corey Washington. He'll be there somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Has it been reported as a fact that Meeks took a scholarship? Or is it still possible he is NIL only?
              This is what I want to know, too.

Comment

• This is the news I have been wanting to hear since the supposed announcement to happen on Thursday. This is a very good addition to the team. As always I am hopeful for the coming year. Also proud to announce a couple of friends and their wives and myself and my wife will be going to Orlando this Thanksgiving. Go Shocks

Comment

• Starters

1. Hill 2, AJ 3. Beverly 4. Washington 5. QB

2nd Team

1. Cortez 2. XB. 3. TJ 4. DeGray 5. Meeks

Warning! FSF never made one thin dime coaching.

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I certainly am not in the know, but I would think Meeks would not come to WSU without a scholarship plus some NIL. I get he is an in state player, but I don’t think he comes as a walk on with extra NIL. But stranger things have happened

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
                      I certainly am not in the know, but I would think Meeks would not come to WSU without a scholarship plus some NIL. I get he is an in state player, but I don’t think he comes as a walk on with extra NIL. But stranger things have happened

Comment

• He's a graduate, does he even need to attend classes?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          He's a graduate, does he even need to attend classes?
                          Of course. If he wants to play in the Spring semester (when the season really gets going) he has to pass his Fall classes.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Article from TE today says "It's unclear who would not be on scholarship for 2024-25"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Of course. If he wants to play in the Spring semester (when the season really gets going) he has to pass his Fall classes.
                              What? One class? Serious question.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

What? One class? Serious question.
                                I think 9 hours is full time for a grad student

Comment

Working...
                                X