No announcement yet.

Dayton Forsythe, 6'3" combo guard offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see some awareness like a PG that played here and helped take us to a F4!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
      Fred V2

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post

Fred V2
        You got it Toyota!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
          He might be able to play the Point Guard. Both guards were very good, and intelligent players, but there was a serious drop off from Fred to Ron when playing the Point Guard position. Fred, otoh, was a pretty good off guard.

Ron, however, did play with the ball (a PG), a lot at Scott City. He did everything at Scott City.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterSobchak View Post
            Kid is the definition of a winner and we would be fortunate as hell to get him. Would be a Day 1 fan favorite. Rumor is dad wants him to go to Wake Forest. If his upcoming AAU season is anything like his last 3 years, anyone could come knocking.
            Sounds like someone needs to track down daddy and sell him on the advantages of WSU.

Comment

Country strong.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

His shifty drives and finishes that almost appear in slow motion remind me of Luka Dončić. Obviously a stretch comparison haha, but would be fun to watch.

Comment

For what its worth, his dad's twitter has only acknowledged two offers, WSU and UNI. David Herring of the WSU baseball team is also from Dale, OK. His dad has also retweeted multiple Shocker baseball tweets of Herring. Even Herring could be an asset in recruiting. A guy from the same small school at the same D1 is very helpful imo.

Comment

Uncanny resemblance to FVV on his drives to the basket, including when he dishes. Sign this player and a lot of NCAA appearance will result. If he's from a small town in OK, there's going to be some immediate rapport with Mills. That Masters Degree in Biblical Studies is going to get significant mileage on the recruiting trail.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Dale, OK.

Coach Mills has "Hoosiers" memorized.

Coach Norman Dale.

It's a done dale, I mean deal.

And what does old school WuShock carry? A scythe. Some might even say a for-scythe.

Comment

Remarkably clever

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Dale, OK.

Coach Mills has "Hoosiers" memorized.

Coach Norman Dale.

It's a done dale, I mean deal.

And what does old school WuShock carry? A scythe. Some might even say a for-scythe.
                          Very well done!
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

I’ll take this guy.

Comment

Comment

This guy is my number one most wanted player that we are aware of right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X