No announcement yet.

Dayton Forsythe, 6'3" combo guard offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears that Dayton Forsythe is Class of 2024.

Forsythe plays for Oklahoma Class 2A Dale High School and looks a bit like the Pillsbury Dough Boy but he apparently can stroke it. Good student with a 4.0 GPA so far.

He led his Class 2A team to a win in this years Oklahoma Tournament of Champions held in the BOK Arena in Tulsa. Dale beat both 6A Tulsa Union and 4A Crossings Christian (OKC) by 15 points on their way to the tournament championship game where they defeated 5A Tulsa Memorial (I think it was Tulsa - there is also an Edmund Memorial High School) 59-52 with Forsythe scoring 34 points on 10-15 from the field and 10-10 from the line (so that would include four 3-point makes), 10 rebounds and 5 assists.

Dale is the smallest class team to win the TofC since Class B New Lima in 1978.

https://tulsaworld.com/sports/high-s...fb65d67c8.html

Didn't someone say Paul Mills has a bit of a Hoosiers vibe to him? If so sounds like this kid fits the mold perfectly. Anyway, best not to judge a book by it's cover.

Could this be our next Ron Baker? Small school although not flying under the radar like Ron was.

Rivals has him listed as a 3-Star who could be a sleeper.
    https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....eeper-prospect

Looks like he has 13 offers including the Wichita State offer and the one HCPM had already extended from ORU. Other home state offers include OU and OSU.
    https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Da...ruitInterests/

Hudl Highlights and Videos: https://www.hudl.com/profile/15378753/Dayton-Forsythe
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 23, 2023, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Highlights
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        This kid reminds me of someone. It think he was from western Kansas…… Rob something?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
          Wow. That was fast.
          WSU.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

This kid reminds me of someone. It think he was from western Kansas…… Rob something?
            Or a certain kid from Arkansas who now plays in Los Angeles. I think his name is Autumn Leaves, or something like that.

Comment

Im thinking Arcidiacono or Divincenzo from 'Nova
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Im thinking Arcidiacono or Divincenzo from 'Nova
                Now you're just making up names with random letters!

Comment

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Serious Austin Reeves vibes. I like it a lot.

Comment

No lie, if you were to just take a look at this kid without seeing him play, you would think, "no way he's a D1-level basketball player." But the dude can ball.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Baller and a winner. Yes please.

Comment

I would say this is exactly the kind of 3* you would want all day long. Go get em HCPM!

Comment

He might not be as long (don't know height and arm length measurements comparisons) as Austin but looks stronger. More like Baker to me w/o the flowing locks of hair. The old ladies won't be quite as impressed, but I am.

Comment

Kid is the definition of a winner and we would be fortunate as hell to get him. Would be a Day 1 fan favorite. Rumor is dad wants him to go to Wake Forest. If his upcoming AAU season is anything like his last 3 years, anyone could come knocking.

Comment

Working...
                              X