Jeff Ngandu - 6'9" Seton Hall Transfer Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
    A “non-pg” will be committing shortly and they hope to fill the last spot with a true pg to help backup Porter. !
    is this correct?

Comment

Well the clock is ticking but it came straight from the horse’s mouth.

Comment

I am out of town, people have started scattering from campus and I know nothing. If I get a hint, this board will be the first to know but it ain’t happened yet.

Comment

Where is the thread on the guy from Shelton State? Wasn’t he supposed to visit?

Comment

Jeff N. Is still on my wish list for our last ship since I heard they are after another big.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Isitua is a 6'11" C. This could be a positive sign as Ngandu recently visited Fresno State.

Comment

We had a chance to sign Chuks out of HS, but felt he was too raw. Not so sure he wouldn’t have been worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  We had a chance to sign Chuks out of HS, but felt he was too raw. Not so sure he wouldn’t have been worth the risk.
                  Since he averaged 5.6 and 4.6, it seems like we decided well. However, perhaps I'm selling IUPUI's program and league short.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Since he averaged 5.6 and 4.6, it seems like we decided well. However, perhaps I'm selling IUPUI's program and league short.
                    They were arguably the worst team in D1 last season.

Comment

Committed to Kansas City (coached by Marvin Menzies) after visiting WSU and Fresno State.

Comment

Working...
                      X