Jeff Ngandu - 6'9" Seton Hall Transfer Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Ngandu - 6'9" Seton Hall Transfer Offered

Didn't see a dedicated thread to this transfer the Shox have offered.

He visited back in April.

Comment

This guy is near the top of my list of wants with the couple of 'ships we have remaining.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I don't get a good feeling when there is a long delay between the visit and commitment date. I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Because of Covid, this kid has been waiting a long time to get to the States and play. I always feel better about someone who takes their time and takes their visits and makes his choice accordingly. It's not as fun or exciting because there's not that instant gratification, but the ones who are patient are generally making a more educated decision as opposed to being wowed by one school and then canceling the rest.

With that said, maybe he didn't like how he fit in here either athletically or academically, but unless he commits to Fresno upon leaving or something like that, I like our chances as well as any others. Though none of the schools on that list are guaranteed winners at this point.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This kid seems to be very low-key. Barely has any social media presence. I think Taylor has also mentioned him taking his time and not being close to making a decision a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
              This kid seems to be very low-key. Barely has any social media presence. I think Taylor has also mentioned him taking his time and not being close to making a decision a couple times.
              I’m ready for his “Final Six” announcement.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                Because of Covid, this kid has been waiting a long time to get to the States and play. I always feel better about someone who takes their time and takes their visits and makes his choice accordingly. It's not as fun or exciting because there's not that instant gratification, but the ones who are patient are generally making a more educated decision as opposed to being wowed by one school and then canceling the rest.

With that said, maybe he didn't like how he fit in here either athletically or academically, but unless he commits to Fresno upon leaving or something like that, I like our chances as well as any others. Though none of the schools on that list are guaranteed winners at this point.
                Definitely agree with this! I just get less hopeful as time passes.

Would be a great addition to the frontcourt, and there would be a Canadian on the roster for me to cheer for haha

Comment

https://youtu.be/W8Uac67e8Rg. Highlights for Jeff.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

A “non-pg” will be committing shortly and they hope to fill the last spot with a true pg to help backup Porter. I do not know if Ngandu is that “non-pg” but I hope he is!

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                      A “non-pg” will be committing shortly and they hope to fill the last spot with a true pg to help backup Porter. I do not know if Ngandu is that “non-pg” but I hope he is!
                      If they already know someone is committing .. going to doubt it's a person that's on a visit today to another school.

Comment

Why is everyone so excited about Ngandu? I watched his highlight tape. Nice dunker of the ball because that's all the offense I saw on a 4 minute highlight tape. He reminds me of a little more athletic Udeze. I guess he could be a piece of the puzzle, but nothing to write home about. Consider me uninspired by Ngandu.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                          Why is everyone so excited about Ngandu? I watched his highlight tape. Nice dunker of the ball because that's all the offense I saw on a 4 minute highlight tape. He reminds me of a little more athletic Udeze. I guess he could be a piece of the puzzle, but nothing to write home about. Consider me uninspired by Ngandu.
                          That was from 2020 also. Not saying I disagree with your but good to keep in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If they already know someone is committing .. going to doubt it's a person that's on a visit today to another school.
                            Agree. It would be a great time for someone a little more in the know to “bump” a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                              This sounds more than resonable.

WSU needs help at the PG spot. Bigly. Don't believe the frosh from the Pelican State is the answer, but, who knows...

Comment

Working...
                              X