Jaron Pierre - 6'4" SG Southern Miss Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaron Pierre - 6'4" SG Southern Miss Transfer

View the profile of Wichita State Shockers Guard Jaron Pierre Jr. on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Some highlights from last season:

⬇️⬇️⬇️FrankieVision Youtube Channel ⬇️⬇️⬇️WEBSITE : https://www.frankievision.com/⏩If You Want to See You Fav PlayeHighlightsts Hit Us Up Below⏩InstaGram - h...

9.9 PTS / 3.1 REB / 1.4 AST last season. Shot 32% from deep this year and 34.4% the year before. Would have three years left to play.

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

View the profile of Wichita State Shockers Guard Jaron Pierre Jr. on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Some highlights from last season:

⬇️⬇️⬇️FrankieVision Youtube Channel ⬇️⬇️⬇️WEBSITE : https://www.frankievision.com/⏩If You Want to See You Fav PlayeHighlightsts Hit Us Up Below⏩InstaGram - h...

9.9 PTS / 3.1 REB / 1.4 AST last season. Shot 32% from deep this year and 34.4% the year before. Would have three years left to play.
    Any relation to Butch?

Comment

Ugh, why ?

Comment

Comment

Unless he takes a big step I don't see him getting minutes for a few years. Under 1 A/TO and not great from the field.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I am not inspired by this signing. Not a strong rebounder, playmaker, or finisher.

This also means we are likely not getting Ricky/Rudi, unless Rudi is going to be our backup PG. On the plus side, he has three years left to play and can't escape without a waiver from the NCAA. I'm guessing Butch Pierre was the lead recruiter on this one, and Coach Pierre has a track record of identifying talent. His final four teams were WSU, Tulane, Murray State, and Mississippi State, so its clear that other schools believe in his potential.

Additional note: this guy took 18 threes in a game against Rice this past season (he made 7).

Comment

Eh
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Least inspiring singing, thus far.

Probably means he’ll end up being the best.
                The Assman

Comment

It's all about filling roles. They can't all be world changers.

We will see what that role will be....who knows
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    It's all about filling roles. They can't all be world changers.

We will see what that role will be....who knows
                    Can at least one be a world changer?
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I’m convinced we will either just absolutely suck next year or we raise a few eyebrows and finish top 4. So many unknowns with what we have with this team.

Comment

A little too much east and west from this kid, but, legit D1 experience. Decent back up for Bell at the 2.

Shocks. Still. Need. Size.

Comment

No wonder that Shoxlax recently presented the name Pierre to us.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I am going to tell a Dave Dahlism. In 14 of his last 18 games he averaged 14.5 points per game with a scoring range from 5 to 29 points and shot 41% from the field from 2 and 3 with 47 made 3’s. In the other 4 games, he averaged 2 ppg and was 2 for 29. If he becomes more consistent as he gets older, he could contribute.

WSU has 4 guards on the roster. I don’t count Ricks until I see it on the court. Still room for 2 or 3 more.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Can at least one be a world changer?
                              As long as it isn't someone who THINKS they are a world changer. Cause we know IB will let them try
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X