Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    I thought we were doubling down?

That takes balls, intelligence, and the willingness to put it all on the line.

Two double downs
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Progs View Post
      Calvin Godfrey will commit and sign with UH tommorrow.
      So, Monday has come and gone, Tuesday's pretty much over. Any word on this sure-fire, insider's info?

Comment

On a Houston board @Progs: says Houston fans will find out about Godfrey, "maybe Tommorrow or Thursday at the Latest. It seems like he has chosen Houston and maybe are working things out before they announced his signing."
        In the fast lane

Comment

Working things out before his signing? Sounds like a Blue. Chips moment to me.

"I believe a blue chip athlete like me deserves a little extra."

Comment

"I'm prolly comin but I wanna wait on the Charl Hall decision."

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              On a Houston board @Progs: says Houston fans will find out about Godfrey, "maybe Tommorrow or Thursday at the Latest. It seems like he has chosen Houston and maybe are working things out before they announced his signing."
              So Progs the insider is giving Houston fans a little different timetable than he gave us, huh?

"It seems like he has chosen Houston" -- what's that based on? Then again, maybe Progs is his agent and is working through some delicate final negotiations -- those last few clauses in the contract (how much compensation to defer and on what schedule and at what interest rate -- that kind of thing) can be tricky.

Comment

Pulled from the Houston board:

From Sam Khan:

"Barring any unforeseen circumstances, don’t expect to see the Cougars sign anyone else this spring, and that includes junior college post Calvin Godfrey, who visited UH more than a week ago (and visited Wichita State over the weekend). Since the Cougars are at the scholarship limit and expect everyone that’s currently on the roster back in the fold next season and for their incoming class of recruits to qualify, they won’t be “over-signing” if you will."

Comment

Oh wow.....

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    Two double downs
                    Double the two double downs?

Comment

How many scholies do we hav available?

Comment

Why does that matter?

All we need to know is if we have enough scholarships available to make everyone happy.

Comment

Probaby still up in the air on getting a scholarship.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

If we add anyone else my head is going to explode. And if we do, I'm not counting on Hall, Hawkins or Uwadiae being here.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I am going to need a program next year. Single A baseball has more roster stability.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Progs is now asking on the JucoJunction board about Godfrey and if Houston is still an option.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X