Calvin Godfrey 6-8, Class of 2012, Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjl View Post
    You might be onto something. We should be after a 7' stud instead of these 6'8" guys. I mean, there are plenty of them around, right?

Got any leads?
    Your response reminds of the occasion, when a fan called the Coach Fogler Show. The caller complained that Coach Fogler was not signing any 7' players.

Coach Folger asked the caller to provide some names of 7' prospects and then he would sign them up right away.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
      I believe his twitter is @calgod15, I'm assuming this since there is a photo of a coach with Howard players around him. I believe he is visiting Wichita this weekend but I didn't see anything about that.
      Sully just tweeted that Godfrey's visit to WSU has begun:

Paul Suellentrop ‏ @PaulSuellentrop

Howard (Texas) College F Calvin Godfrey started his visit at Wichita State this morning.

Comment

Saw HCGM, Kellen & a couple of other young men at Red Rock Canyon last night. They appeared to like the famous rotisserie chicken, which is awesome by the way.

Comment

wow I would be surprised if we sign both of them...makes you really start wondering who is not coming back OR playing next season. Our candidates are Hall, Henry or Hawkins...discuss...

Comment

Houston signs a second pg, juco Tione Womack out of Maryland.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
              Saw HCGM, Kellen & a couple of other young men at Red Rock Canyon last night. They appeared to like the famous rotisserie chicken, which is awesome by the way.
              Ah, yes, Kellen -- the secret recruiting weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                Houston signs a second pg, juco Tione Womack out of Maryland.
                I'll double down on this one.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Double down

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    A post to illustrate the meaning of your signature, rjl?
                    It is a Gloria Steinem quote.

Comment

Calvin Godfrey will commit and sign with UH tommorrow.

Comment

From twitter it appears his visit lasted only one day instead of the normal two. Perhaps it was planned or perhaps not. I'll now double down on Lufile.
                        Last edited by tropicalshox; April 23, 2012, 12:03 AM.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          From twitter it appears his visit lasted only one day instead of the normal two. Perhaps it was planned or perhaps not. I'll now double down on Lufile.
                          Looks like Godfrey may have started his WSU visit on Thursday so it was probably the normal 48 hours.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Progs View Post
                            Calvin Godfrey will commit and sign with UH tommorrow.
                            Gee thanks for the update scoop. Go to all that trouble to make an account and then wow us with all of this inside info. You should fit in nicely here.

Comment

I thought we were doubling down?

That takes balls, intelligence, and the willingness to put it all on the line.

Comment

I didn't even know Hawaii was in the picture! Dang!
                                "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Working...
                                X