Senior day recruits in the house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
    Here's some highlight video from his freshman year at USI. This is set to start at 10:29 where his part begins.

My impressions? A 6-10 version of Paul Wight with Paul Miller's footspeed. Pretty much earthbound but can can create space to get his shot off due to girth and strength. Not a world-beater by any measure but you can't move him and it takes about 10 minutes to go around his *** on a screen.
    Thanks...I do like the fact that like Miller and Garrett, he can score using his left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
      "Ready to come here if things work out". I'm assuming he was talking about Patton.
      IMO Marshall was just referring to the recruit (Patton) being a 2012 recruit and being qualified to play next year as opposed to the underclassman recruit (Lane).
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        Thanks...I do like the fact that like Miller and Garrett, he can score using his left hand.
        Seems to have pretty good hands, from what I can tell from this small sample. He's not quick, but he is fluid.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Chris Patton was named to the Kansas Junior College Eastern Conference first team

Comment

Chris Patton visited Houston on March 23rd.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Chris Patton has verballed to UC-Riverside.

In the fast lane

Comment

Did he actually have an offer from us? If he did, I'm guessing we've lined up someone else and he was informed. If he didn't, I'm guessing he was informed that we've found someone else...
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X