Senior day recruits in the house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior day recruits in the house.

Two recruits willl watch today’s festivities. Kharde Lane is a sophomore forward (6-5) at Lawrence’s Bishop Seabury Academy. Australian Chris Patton is a 6-10 sophomore at Neosho County Community College.

Read more here: http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/#storylink=cpy

Patton, a transfer from Southern Idaho, averages 15 and 10 for Neosho.

Comment

What class is Patton, 2012?

Comment

Would about have to be.

Comment

He is 2012. Played last year on the team that won in Hutch, Southern Idaho or something like that.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
            He is 2012. Played last year on the team that won in Hutch, Southern Idaho or something like that.
            I imagine that Patton is the one that I wrote to you about.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

He is one big (and I don't mean just tall) dude.

Comment

is he any good? Anybody see him at hutch?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  is he any good? Anybody see him at hutch?
                  He averaged 6 and 4 approximately as a frosh at Southern Idaho, a powerhouse team.

Comment

"Ready to come here if things work out". I'm assuming he was talking about Patton.

The other recruit was at the (Omaha) sCUm game. The recruit said there was no reason to talk to CU after that game.

Comment

Chris Patton (4) C - #4 Chris transfers to Neosho after spending one season at the College of Southern Idaho. In his one season at CSI Chris helped the Eagles to

this S.O.B. is HUGE
                      Last edited by pinstripers; February 27, 2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Do you think he could set a good pick at the top of the key?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Answer to Greg E at CU.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I wonder how well he moves.
                            Seems to have some low post offense.
                            Double figure rebounds are good.
                            Would feel much better about our 5 if we had another good option.
                            Still like Hall as the main option at the 5.
                            I wouldn't want to depend on EO for more than about 10-12 minutes a game.
                            With a 3 headed monster in the post...look out America!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                              I wonder how well he moves.
                              Seems to have some low post offense.
                              Double figure rebounds are good.
                              Would feel much better about our 5 if we had another good option.
                              Still like Hall as the main option at the 5.
                              I wouldn't want to depend on EO for more than about 10-12 minutes a game.
                              With a 3 headed monster in the post...look out America!!!

Here's some highlight video from his freshman year at USI. This is set to start at 10:29 where his part begins.

My impressions? A 6-10 version of Paul Wight with Paul Miller's footspeed. Pretty much earthbound but can can create space to get his shot off due to girth and strength. Not a world-beater by any measure but you can't move him and it takes about 10 minutes to go around his *** on a screen.
                              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                              X