Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filip Rebraca 6'9 F/C North Dakota Transfer to Iowa

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I'm getting tired of reading about Rebecca...



    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

      Lol! Silly little boy. There is a difference between given an opinion of who you would like to see the Shox sign and say, making an absolute prediction on something (like 25 wins). Btw, which you haven't owned up to yet so I guess your declination is due to the fact that you are too embarrassed. It's ok. It really is.

      I never predicted we'd sign those kids. Just said who I would like to see the Shox sign.
      Come now you "Silly little boy"; my point is that you snidely posted that I would be more comfortable on Phognet because I believe the Shockers would have difficulty landing a recruit actively being recruited by P5 conference schools. Rebraca's decision supports my belief as does Moser's recruitment of players at Oklahoma the Shockers would love to have.

      Can you name a MBB recruit in the last 20 years that chose the Shockers over a P5 scholarship offer?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

        Come now you "Silly little boy"; my point is that you snidely posted that I would be more comfortable on Phognet because I believe the Shockers would have difficulty landing a recruit actively being recruited by P5 conference schools. Rebraca's decision supports my belief as does Moser's recruitment of players at Oklahoma the Shockers would love to have.

        Can you name a MBB recruit in the last 20 years that chose the Shockers over a P5 scholarship offer?
        Pretty sure Tyson Etienne picked us over Oklahoma...
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I'm getting tired of reading about Rebecca...


          How dare you! She is one of the greatest women in the Bible!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

            Come now you "Silly little boy"; my point is that you snidely posted that I would be more comfortable on Phognet because I believe the Shockers would have difficulty landing a recruit actively being recruited by P5 conference schools. Rebraca's decision supports my belief as does Moser's recruitment of players at Oklahoma the Shockers would love to have.

            Can you name a MBB recruit in the last 20 years that chose the Shockers over a P5 scholarship offer?
            Cle, Tyson, Landry for sure. There are probably more.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

              Come now you "Silly little boy"; my point is that you snidely posted that I would be more comfortable on Phognet because I believe the Shockers would have difficulty landing a recruit actively being recruited by P5 conference schools. Rebraca's decision supports my belief as does Moser's recruitment of players at Oklahoma the Shockers would love to have.

              Can you name a MBB recruit in the last 20 years that chose the Shockers over a P5 scholarship offer?
              Ooooh, this is gonna be fun. I only went back four years. Let me know if this will suffice or if I should keep going back. Ta ta...


              Jayden Seymour - Offers from NC State, Va Tech

              Josephat Bilau - Offers from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Illinois, Kansas State, Penn State, Texas Tech, Va Tech, Georgia Tech, Tennessee

              DeAntoni Gordon - Offer from St. Johns

              Chance Moore - Offer from Va Tech

              Grant Sherfield - Offers from Mississippi State, LSU, Texas Tech, Wake Forest, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Texas, Cal, aTm, KU, Illinois, Kansas State, UCLA

              Tyson Etienne - Offers from Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland, Auburn, Ole Miss, OU, St. Johns

              Jamarius Burton - Offers from Iowa State, Penn State

              Dexter Dennis - Offers from Ole Miss, Georgia Tech

              Mo Udeze - Offers from Minnesota, St John, Washington State, Illinois, Iowa State, TCU, Ohio State, LSU

              The Process - Washington State, LSU, Utah

              Trey Wade - Offers from Florida, Oregon State

              CJ Keyser - Offers from Utah, Va Tech, Marquette, Iowa, Washington, Penn State

              Ricky Torres - Offers from Auburn, Washington State, Va Tech, Oregon State

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                Ooooh, this is gonna be fun. I only went back four years. Let me know if this will suffice or if I should keep going back. Ta ta...


                Jayden Seymour - Offers from NC State, Va Tech

                Josephat Bilau - Offers from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Illinois, Kansas State, Penn State, Texas Tech, Va Tech, Georgia Tech, Tennessee

                DeAntoni Gordon - Offer from St. Johns

                Chance Moore - Offer from Va Tech

                Grant Sherfield - Offers from Mississippi State, LSU, Texas Tech, Wake Forest, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Texas, Cal, aTm, KU, Illinois, Kansas State, UCLA

                Tyson Etienne - Offers from Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland, Auburn, Ole Miss, OU, St. Johns

                Jamarius Burton - Offers from Iowa State, Penn State

                Dexter Dennis - Offers from Ole Miss, Georgia Tech

                Mo Udeze - Offers from Minnesota, St John, Washington State, Illinois, Iowa State, TCU, Ohio State, LSU

                The Process - Washington State, LSU, Utah

                Trey Wade - Offers from Florida, Oregon State

                CJ Keyser - Offers from Utah, Va Tech, Marquette, Iowa, Washington, Penn State

                Ricky Torres - Offers from Auburn, Washington State, Va Tech, Oregon State
                Stop it. That’s not fair. You cannot bring such easy facts to a message board argument.

                Grand generalities without evidence (other than that one thing that happened to prove the point) are allowed.

                Comment


                • #38
                  For some reason, this one comes to mind...





                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    For some reason, this one comes to mind...




                    Pretty much every message I read by that poster gives me that feeling.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                      Ooooh, this is gonna be fun. I only went back four years. Let me know if this will suffice or if I should keep going back. Ta ta...


                      Jayden Seymour - Offers from NC State, Va Tech

                      Josephat Bilau - Offers from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Illinois, Kansas State, Penn State, Texas Tech, Va Tech, Georgia Tech, Tennessee

                      DeAntoni Gordon - Offer from St. Johns

                      Chance Moore - Offer from Va Tech

                      Grant Sherfield - Offers from Mississippi State, LSU, Texas Tech, Wake Forest, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Texas, Cal, aTm, KU, Illinois, Kansas State, UCLA

                      Tyson Etienne - Offers from Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland, Auburn, Ole Miss, OU, St. Johns

                      Jamarius Burton - Offers from Iowa State, Penn State

                      Dexter Dennis - Offers from Ole Miss, Georgia Tech

                      Mo Udeze - Offers from Minnesota, St John, Washington State, Illinois, Iowa State, TCU, Ohio State, LSU

                      The Process - Washington State, LSU, Utah

                      Trey Wade - Offers from Florida, Oregon State

                      CJ Keyser - Offers from Utah, Va Tech, Marquette, Iowa, Washington, Penn State

                      Ricky Torres - Offers from Auburn, Washington State, Va Tech, Oregon State
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                        Ooooh, this is gonna be fun. I only went back four years. Let me know if this will suffice or if I should keep going back. Ta ta...


                        Jayden Seymour - Offers from NC State, Va Tech

                        Josephat Bilau - Offers from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Illinois, Kansas State, Penn State, Texas Tech, Va Tech, Georgia Tech, Tennessee

                        DeAntoni Gordon - Offer from St. Johns

                        Chance Moore - Offer from Va Tech

                        Grant Sherfield - Offers from Mississippi State, LSU, Texas Tech, Wake Forest, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Texas, Cal, aTm, KU, Illinois, Kansas State, UCLA

                        Tyson Etienne - Offers from Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland, Auburn, Ole Miss, OU, St. Johns

                        Jamarius Burton - Offers from Iowa State, Penn State

                        Dexter Dennis - Offers from Ole Miss, Georgia Tech

                        Mo Udeze - Offers from Minnesota, St John, Washington State, Illinois, Iowa State, TCU, Ohio State, LSU

                        The Process - Washington State, LSU, Utah

                        Trey Wade - Offers from Florida, Oregon State

                        CJ Keyser - Offers from Utah, Va Tech, Marquette, Iowa, Washington, Penn State

                        Ricky Torres - Offers from Auburn, Washington State, Va Tech, Oregon State
                        OK my bad for asking a poorly defined question. I have given thought to how to clarify what I wanted to know regards head to head recruitment competition the Shockers face when a P5/6 school is actively recruiting the same player. I have concluded that Pie&Eye provided the appropriate response with his post to you -

                        "??? Would a dashboard confessional CD and an extra small t-shirt make you feel better?

                        I mean what’s the point of the morose declarations with each player who doesn’t sign with WSU? Who knows why this kid or anyone else choosing another school. Maybe we were never that interested or vice versa.

                        It’s always been my understanding that recruiting is a numbers game as much as a talent evaluation and connections. You need a lot of hooks in the water.

                        I enjoy following the recruiting stuff and do end up with favorites but I don’t get too attached to anyone because who knows what’s actually going on behind the scenes."

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

                          OK my bad for asking a poorly defined question. I have given thought to how to clarify what I wanted to know regards head to head recruitment competition the Shockers face when a P5/6 school is actively recruiting the same player. I have concluded that Pie&Eye provided the appropriate response with his post to you -

                          "??? Would a dashboard confessional CD and an extra small t-shirt make you feel better?

                          I mean what’s the point of the morose declarations with each player who doesn’t sign with WSU? Who knows why this kid or anyone else choosing another school. Maybe we were never that interested or vice versa.

                          It’s always been my understanding that recruiting is a numbers game as much as a talent evaluation and connections. You need a lot of hooks in the water.

                          I enjoy following the recruiting stuff and do end up with favorites but I don’t get too attached to anyone because who knows what’s actually going on behind the scenes."
                          Of course. When you are proven wrong you say well that's not really what I meant.


                          There is always the option to not read the recruiting updates provided. They are generally provided to let Shocker fans know who potential recruiting targets are. Of course none of us really know.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X