No announcement yet.

Filip Rebraca 6'9 F/C North Dakota Transfer to Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting tired of reading about Rebecca...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Lol! Silly little boy. There is a difference between given an opinion of who you would like to see the Shox sign and say, making an absolute prediction on something (like 25 wins). Btw, which you haven't owned up to yet so I guess your declination is due to the fact that you are too embarrassed. It's ok. It really is.

I never predicted we'd sign those kids. Just said who I would like to see the Shox sign.
      Come now you "Silly little boy"; my point is that you snidely posted that I would be more comfortable on Phognet because I believe the Shockers would have difficulty landing a recruit actively being recruited by P5 conference schools. Rebraca's decision supports my belief as does Moser's recruitment of players at Oklahoma the Shockers would love to have.

Can you name a MBB recruit in the last 20 years that chose the Shockers over a P5 scholarship offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Come now you "Silly little boy"; my point is that you snidely posted that I would be more comfortable on Phognet because I believe the Shockers would have difficulty landing a recruit actively being recruited by P5 conference schools. Rebraca's decision supports my belief as does Moser's recruitment of players at Oklahoma the Shockers would love to have.

Can you name a MBB recruit in the last 20 years that chose the Shockers over a P5 scholarship offer?
        Pretty sure Tyson Etienne picked us over Oklahoma...

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I'm getting tired of reading about Rebecca...

How dare you! She is one of the greatest women in the Bible!

Comment

Cle, Tyson, Landry for sure. There are probably more.

Comment

Ooooh, this is gonna be fun. I only went back four years. Let me know if this will suffice or if I should keep going back. Ta ta...

Jayden Seymour - Offers from NC State, Va Tech

Josephat Bilau - Offers from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Illinois, Kansas State, Penn State, Texas Tech, Va Tech, Georgia Tech, Tennessee

DeAntoni Gordon - Offer from St. Johns

Chance Moore - Offer from Va Tech

Grant Sherfield - Offers from Mississippi State, LSU, Texas Tech, Wake Forest, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Texas, Cal, aTm, KU, Illinois, Kansas State, UCLA

Tyson Etienne - Offers from Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland, Auburn, Ole Miss, OU, St. Johns

Jamarius Burton - Offers from Iowa State, Penn State

Dexter Dennis - Offers from Ole Miss, Georgia Tech

Mo Udeze - Offers from Minnesota, St John, Washington State, Illinois, Iowa State, TCU, Ohio State, LSU

The Process - Washington State, LSU, Utah

Trey Wade - Offers from Florida, Oregon State

CJ Keyser - Offers from Utah, Va Tech, Marquette, Iowa, Washington, Penn State

Ricky Torres - Offers from Auburn, Washington State, Va Tech, Oregon State

Comment

Ooooh, this is gonna be fun. I only went back four years. Let me know if this will suffice or if I should keep going back. Ta ta...

Josephat Bilau - Offers from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Illinois, Kansas State, Penn State, Texas Tech, Va Tech, Georgia Tech, Tennessee

Grant Sherfield - Offers from Mississippi State, LSU, Texas Tech, Wake Forest, Oklahoma State, Baylor, Texas, Cal, aTm, KU, Illinois, Kansas State, UCLA

Tyson Etienne - Offers from Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland, Auburn, Ole Miss, OU, St. Johns

Mo Udeze - Offers from Minnesota, St John, Washington State, Illinois, Iowa State, TCU, Ohio State, LSU

Stop it. That’s not fair. You cannot bring such easy facts to a message board argument.

Grand generalities without evidence (other than that one thing that happened to prove the point) are allowed.

Comment

For some reason, this one comes to mind...

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    For some reason, this one comes to mind...

Pretty much every message I read by that poster gives me that feeling.

Comment

Comment

OK my bad for asking a poorly defined question. I have given thought to how to clarify what I wanted to know regards head to head recruitment competition the Shockers face when a P5/6 school is actively recruiting the same player. I have concluded that Pie&Eye provided the appropriate response with his post to you -

"??? Would a dashboard confessional CD and an extra small t-shirt make you feel better?

I mean what’s the point of the morose declarations with each player who doesn’t sign with WSU? Who knows why this kid or anyone else choosing another school. Maybe we were never that interested or vice versa.

It’s always been my understanding that recruiting is a numbers game as much as a talent evaluation and connections. You need a lot of hooks in the water.

I enjoy following the recruiting stuff and do end up with favorites but I don’t get too attached to anyone because who knows what’s actually going on behind the scenes."

Comment

OK my bad for asking a poorly defined question. I have given thought to how to clarify what I wanted to know regards head to head recruitment competition the Shockers face when a P5/6 school is actively recruiting the same player. I have concluded that Pie&Eye provided the appropriate response with his post to you -

"??? Would a dashboard confessional CD and an extra small t-shirt make you feel better?

I mean what’s the point of the morose declarations with each player who doesn’t sign with WSU? Who knows why this kid or anyone else choosing another school. Maybe we were never that interested or vice versa.

It’s always been my understanding that recruiting is a numbers game as much as a talent evaluation and connections. You need a lot of hooks in the water.

I enjoy following the recruiting stuff and do end up with favorites but I don’t get too attached to anyone because who knows what’s actually going on behind the scenes."
                          Of course. When you are proven wrong you say well that's not really what I meant.

There is always the option to not read the recruiting updates provided. They are generally provided to let Shocker fans know who potential recruiting targets are. Of course none of us really know.

Comment

Working...
                          X