Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alterique Gilbert - 93.6 ORtg - 23.7 Usage - 41.6 eFG%
    Jarrod West - 114.6 - 20.1 - 55.7

I'd be happy with either running point next year. I just hope we get one of them.

Comment

Gilbert and West are almost identical in those stats when playing top 100 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
        Gilbert and West are almost identical in those stats when playing top 100 teams.
        What about when playing top 111 teams on nationally broadcast afternoon games in February?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Come on Jarrod, we’ll find Fridge’s headband from the stands for you!!!

Comment

This guy could help move us to the next level next season. Find a legit big and we're in really good shape.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Find a legit stretch 4 and we will be killing it. Udeze really proved himself. Another backup big that can play d and rebound along with that stretch 4 and we will be killing it.

Comment

I’m probably setting myself up for disappointment either way here but...I’m glad Porter is returning but I’m holding out hope that we still land West. He would add instant credibility to the roster in the same way Gilbert did last year. Plus he can shoot which we desperately need.

Comment

Having West here to play 20 to 25 minutes a game with Porter playing 15 to 20 a game would be pretty amazing. I do think Porter will bring value and can lead this team if/when necessary.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Having West here to play 20 to 25 minutes a game with Porter playing 15 to 20 a game would be pretty amazing. I do think Porter will bring value and can lead this team if/when necessary.
                        Do we really think Porter pulled his name out of the portal to play 15-20 minutes as a senior? I just can’t see it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Do we really think Porter pulled his name out of the portal to play 15-20 minutes as a senior? I just can’t see it.
                          Porter gets a redo of his jr year.

Comment

We are no longer in the running per Taylor, he wants to stay closer to home.

Comment

Would’ve been a great add but there are going to be a ton of talented players available this year. Good luck to him and on to the next one!

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

You can do a lot in 15 to 20 minutes on a regular basis and still make it as a pro overseas if that's something you're interested in.

I was also thinking he was a SO, but that's Jackson.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X