2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Ugh. Yesufu to "we cheat and we don't care" U.
    I guess a good game over us gets you from Drake to under counter payments at KU.

Comment

Ugh. Yesufu to "we cheat and we don't care" U.
      Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine the cockgobblers pursuing a PG fron Drake or UMKC

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine the cockgobblers pursuing a PG fron Drake or UMKC
        Their backup PG at that
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

When you can't pay, you steal.

Comment

• Unlike in NBA free agency/trade market, Drake doesn’t get draft picks or players in return for finding and developing a talent.

Just another unfortunate side effect of the open portal.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Unlike in NBA free agency/trade market, Drake doesn’t get draft picks or players in return for finding and developing a talent.

Just another unfortunate side effect of the open portal.
              I'm hoping that this year shows the NCAA what they have done to smaller schools

Comment

• Would obviously be hilarious if KU gets slapped with 2 or 3 years of tourney ban. Then his chances at going to the NCAA tourney would be infinitely greater at Drake.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

I'm hoping that this year shows the NCAA what they have done to smaller schools
                  Those small schools don't make the NCAA money, so they don't care.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Comment

Interesting .. didn't realize he spent his Freshman-Junior years of HS in Wichita.

Comment

•  

Comment

• His game reminds me of another former Shocker that wore #35.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                            Rasir Bolton from Iowa State would be a nice get too - 15/5/4 guy from Iowa State. But probably looking to go to high major.
                            Which we are

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I predict Yesufu will flame out at KU

Comment

Working...
                                X