Alex Tchikou 6'11 PF 2020 to Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    I'm not sure all those moves are legal. If so, I hope he doesn't practice them too much and they become hard to break.

Please correct me if wrong.
    It’s gonna be tough for him to put the ball on the floor like that in college, but at least he can move and dribble without bouncing the ball off his foot. You can tell he has some serious skills for a guy his age and size.

Comment

If players can take visits this fall I could see us getting one of Alex's officials. Sell him on what we did with Cleanthony in 2 years and open minutes at the forward spots then pray him and Josaphat are buds.

Comment

Nice mobility. He's got the tools. Looking forward to seeing more live footage.

Comment

Alex is easy to like. If we can get a visit, I can see Alex being our #1 target for a Big. He has all of the tools and with Josephat, we would have two mobile, long armed, rim protectors, who can play inside on the block, or venture out on the perimeter. However, on Taylor's list, I see a lot of other talented Big targets, so my expectations won't have to be too high.

Comment

Alex has officially decided to reclass to 2020 and hopes to play D1 ball this upcoming season. One would think the WSU staff was aware of this and knew what they were offering on June 15th. Also, wouldn't read too much into the school list Rivals published in the article as it doesn't look like they spoke with Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Alex has officially decided to reclass to 2020 and hopes to play D1 ball this upcoming season. One would think the WSU staff was aware of this and knew what they were offering on June 15th. Also, wouldn't read too much into the school list Rivals published in the article as it doesn't look like they spoke with Alex.

Would have to be a walk on here tho, right?

Comment

I am very doubtful he comes to WSU given the reclassification.

Comment

They're probably still in contact one would think.

Comment

does that help our chances or hurt our chances?

Comment

Probably hurts as he more than likely has a few $$$ deal(s) on the table to consider.
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

https://247sports.com/college/basket...kou-148662663/

Tchikou is choosing between Alabama, Arizona, Florida State, Illinois, Mississippi State, Oregon, St. John’s and USC, per his AAU coach, Julius von Hanzlik.

Comment

I'll just take a -ahem- lucky ($) guess; Oregon.

Comment

We could always give him Wessel's scholarship if we wanted him bad enough.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                              We could always give him Wessel's scholarship if we wanted him bad enough.
                              Weasel earned his scholarship.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Weasel earned his scholarship.
                                This one?

Or this one?

Or maybe this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X