FVV in Provisio West Semifinal match GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVV in Provisio West Semifinal match GAME THREAD

t's 7:40pm cst Fred's game in the Proviso West Semifinals against Proviso East will be on in 10 minutes.....watch it here http://www.highschoolcube.com/tourna...so-east-201731
    Freddie can PASS!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

WOW can he pass! And just had a monster block but they called a foul down low.

Comment

Van Vleet looking solid so far, he had a nice rebound early, several good passes, and a block. The rest of his team has a problem with TO's though.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Yeah whats up with those TOs?

Comment

Auburn (FVV's team) up 11 to 8 at the quarter.

Comment

The announcer did say that he fully expected Proviso East to take control of the game and he is surprised that Auburn is up after 1.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

This kid just has the ability to know eactly where the ball is going to be. Great great instincts. Very evident that he will be a star.

Comment

Proviso East is expected to win the tournament.

Comment

Wow, amazing full court pass by Van Vleet. He is cool as a cucumber against the pressure and isn't afraid to make any pass. He rebounds well has a couple of blocked shots and has a good first step and a knack for getting fouled.

Comment

It looks like the only Wichita area high schools on High School Cube are Wichita Collegiate and Wichita Adventist Christian Academy.

Comment

Yes proviso east is expected to win the whole thing, but auburn just took down hillcrest who was expected to be one of proviso east's main challengers for the title in the last game yesterday. Another team that was supposed to contend homewood flossmor has also lost. The city of rockford and the northern illinois conference is always the underdog in the state of illinois when it comes to basketball. They think the competition here isn't as great as its closer to chicago. The stupid thing about that is rockford is only 90 miles away from chicago and the second largest city in illinois. If fred vanvleet was the same player playing in chicago on simeon and playing aau ball for the mac irvin fire he'd be a 5 star recruit. He probably would've got snatched up by Kentucky or North Cal....Auburn has a great chance to win this whole thing let alone just this game........GO KNIGHTS!

Comment

I've never had the pleasure or displeasure of watching Shockervision... how does this 'Cube' compare?
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Nickwayne87 View Post
                          Yes proviso east is expected to win the whole thing, but auburn just took down hillcrest who was expected to be one of proviso east's main challengers for the title in the last game yesterday. Another team that was supposed to contend homewood flossmor has also lost. The city of rockford and the northern illinois conference is always the underdog in the state of illinois when it comes to basketball. They think the competition here isn't as great as its closer to chicago. The stupid thing about that is rockford is only 90 miles away from chicago and the second largest city in illinois. If fred vanvleet was the same player playing in chicago on simeon and playing aau ball for the mac irvin fire he'd be a 5 star recruit. He probably would've got snatched up by Kentucky or North Cal....Auburn has a great chance to win this whole thing let alone just this game........GO KNIGHTS!
                          Shocker Nation already loves you for your contributions to this board Nick Wayne. I think I can speak for all of us when saying that.

Carter (0) for Proviso East is a player. Looks like St Louis got a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Shocker Nation already loves you for your contributions to this board Nick Wayne. I think I can speak for all of us when saying that.

Carter (0) for Proviso East is a player. Looks like St Louis got a good one.
                            you are all very much welcome.....i've been reading yall posts ever since fred signed with yall i just kept quiet after coming so much i decided that i should join in

Comment

I was the one that told Fred he should start his twitter page lol....i have 6K followers myself...

Comment

Working...
                              X