Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Man Prospects (not actually pursuing any to my knowledge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
    Wake Forest's 7' center, Olivier Sarr, has entered the portal. He probably would have rated higher than Haarms if they were available at the same time.

From what I've read, he's either going to Kentucky if he gets a waiver, or he's playing pro overseas if he isn't granted a waiver.

I believe the latter is from his mouth. The former is speculation, not necessarily from Sarr. So who knows.
    13.7 ppg and 9 rpg. Not too shabby I’d say. He’ll definitely get a lot of interest from the big boys. He was a junior last year but not sure if he’s a grad transfer. My guess is that he has to sit a year he’ll go pro.

Comment

• I wonder over the last few years how many bigs (6'-10" plus) have transferred from P5 schools to other schools NOT in the P5??? I could be wrong...but seems like most of them make lateral moves within the P5.
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• He wanted to go pro last year, but Manning convinced him to stay. Now that Manning's canned, he wants out of Wake Forrest. He'll require a waiver to play this year.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Wake Forest center Olivier Sarr tells ESPN he plans to enter the transfer portal, following the firing of coach Danny Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
            Wake Forest's 7' center, Olivier Sarr, has entered the portal. He probably would have rated higher than Haarms if they were available at the same time.

From what I've read, he's either going to Kentucky if he gets a waiver, or he's playing pro overseas if he isn't granted a waiver.

I believe the latter is from his mouth. The former is speculation, not necessarily from Sarr. So who knows.
            This one feels like a pipe dream to me. On top of that, I doubt 3G would poach from a friend’s new team.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post

This one feels like a pipe dream to me. On top of that, I doubt 3G would poach from a friend’s new team.
              I agree with your first point, but I wouldn't consider this a poaching situation.

Comment

Not sure his mentality would likely match what Marshall is looking for this year either.

Comment

• Jeff *******
                  @GoodmanHoops

Arizona State junior big man Romello White (10.2 ppg, 8.8 rpg) is in the transfer portal, per the portal. Will be a sought-after grad transfer.

Comment

• White sounds interesting. I don’t think Saar is a realistic possibility. We need experienced help at the 5 spot.Like to see Bilau at the 4 spot.

Comment

Commits to Kentucky. I am completely shocked...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Commits to Kentucky. I am completely shocked...
                        I'm shocked too...that Kentucky will have a senior playing significant minutes.

Comment

• The Humphries route...oh wait

Comment

• ASU grad transfer Romello White commits to Ole Miss. Our bigs will have their work cut out for them when we see him in Oxford.

Comment

Working...
                            X