Rudi Williams 6'3 PG 2020 JUCO to K-State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudi Williams 6'3 PG 2020 JUCO to K-State

Played for 25-7 Northeastern Oklahoma A&M this past season. Two years to play D1. Current offers are Iona, Wazzu, Fresno St, Boise St, Southern Illinois, UMASS, Akron, Northern Kentucky, and slew of other low-majors.

Verbal Commits: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/rueadale-williams

JUCO stats: https://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/20...diwilliams8uol
    JUCO stats: https://neoathletics.com/sports/mens...-williams/4162

Ranked the #2 pure point guard and #29 overall player by jucorecruiting.com
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
      Ranked the #2 pure point guard and #29 overall player by jucorecruiting.com
      This ranking cannot be true. Verbal Commits only lists him a 2* and he isn’t being recruited by big time programs. Sarcasm meter is at a 10.

Comment

Is it just me or do all these guys wear number 3 jerseys?

Comment

Commits to K-State.

Comment

Taylor says this is a name to watch. Grad transfer from Coastal Carolina. Shockers recruited him out of juco.

View the profile of BYU Cougars Guard Rudi Williams on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Taylor says this is a name to watch. Grad transfer from Coastal Carolina. Shockers recruited him out of juco.

View the profile of BYU Cougars Guard Rudi Williams on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Joe Ragland-esque.

Comment

Guess top eight is better than a kick in the butt with a frozen boot.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Not sure why he would come here for his final year when we have a starting point guard. Would he want to split minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Not just Top 8 but coming for an official visit.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Not sure why he would come here for his final year when we have a starting point guard. Would he want to split minutes?
                      My thoughts exactly. We really need a new freshman, freshman-sophomore transfer, or juco PG for backup this year and starter in the future.

Comment

Still have 5 spots left. As of today, this program can't be all that selective. We need playas, and playas that want to be here. Be choosy and selective later.

Comment

We want this guy if we can get this guy, IMO.

Comment

Yes. 1. Rudi Williams 2.Jeff Ngandu 3.Andrew Carr 4. Gus Okafor 5. Jacob Wilson is my wish list for now. Other ideas?
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I want him, so I can chant "Rudi"
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X