No announcement yet.

Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll say one thing about RC IV I have never seen so many shots from odd/different points of release that went in from any other Shocker player.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
      I'll say one thing about RC IV I have never seen so many shots from odd/different points of release that went in from any other Shocker player.
      Cheese and Fred?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• The clips of him on the Verbal Commits website appear to be from Biddy League competition, and he kinda appears special there too.

ACC level (from the 90's) athlete.

Comment

• Given the new transfer rules, I imagine that P-5 teams are quietly recruiting him as we speak

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Given the new transfer rules, I imagine that P-5 teams are quietly recruiting him as we speak
            I could be wrong, but Ricky doesn't strike me as a Landers Nolley type of guy who would cheat on a whim and this team seems loyal to one another so I'm not concerned but who knows how these new rules are going to go. I really hadn't thought about that yet because Ricky's going to play and most Power 5 teams are known that way more for their football.
            Last edited by Shockm; January 1, 2021, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Nothing new, Just didn't want to continue to see Grady Dick's name as the first topic. Call me whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Nothing new, Just didn't want to continue to see Grady Dick's name as the first topic. Call me whatever.
                C’mon man, ”whatever”...
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

C’mon man, ”whatever”...
                  I think its Mr Whatever to us little people!

Comment

Working...
                  X