Jamahri Harvey, 6'4" G, 2020 to UNC-Wilmington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Is Harvey a real HS Senior or is he on a Graduate Prep team at Moravian Prep? If he is a true Senior, he looks like a skinny, lanky, really good prospect who needs strength and weight and that would explain his lack of big time offers. I have a feeling this is the case and Harvey is a really good future prospect and someone we need to get.
    He kinda reminds me of one of those lanky Houston guards... resembles Jarreau, aka The Biter!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Good news is he has four years of eligibility either way.

Comment

Starting to get the gut feeling this will be one of the Fr signing.

Seems like a good fit.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          A guard that attacks the basket?!

Those exist?!
          Burton attacked the rim... So pump the breaks... Wish Dexter would do it little more often.

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post

Burton attacked the rim... So pump the breaks... Wish Dexter would do it little more often.
            Burton went to the rim, fair point.

This kid ATTACKS the rim!
            The Assman

Comment

Burton has much better handles then Dexter. Dexter is working on that aspect of his game. Get Him slashing and in the lane & Dexter can show you what attacking the basket looks like. A great point guard would make everyone around them better.

Comment

Bla Bla Bla Yeap he looks promising. Most all of the guys the shocks are recruiting look pretty good. But I hope our coaching staff follow the lead by Leonard Hamilton of Florida State. They say Leonard is 71 years old and I hear he does not take any stuff from players or Dads. Leonard is to old for that sht. My understanding is that he tells recruits that basketball is a team game and do not come to Florida State demanding a certain amount of playing time and check your ego at the door. Its his program. Further that he doesn;t put up with crap from overbearing dads. You follow his rules . They say he tells them, if you can't do that, than just don't come. That saves time for everybody.

I hope we get back to recruiting players that want to play team ball. Go Shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                  Bla Bla Bla Yeap he looks promising. Most all of the guys the shocks are recruiting look pretty good. But I hope our coaching staff follow the lead by Leonard Hamilton of Florida State. They say Leonard is 71 years old and I hear he does not take any stuff from players or Dads. Leonard is to old for that sht. My understanding is that he tells recruits that basketball is a team game and do not come to Florida State demanding a certain amount of playing time and check your ego at the door. Its his program. Further that he doesn;t put up with crap from overbearing dads. You follow his rules . They say he tells them, if you can't do that, than just don't come. That saves time for everybody.

I hope we get back to recruiting players that want to play team ball. Go Shocks.
                  I love this.

I understand you are trying to sell in recruiting, but this weeds out the weak. They also can’t complain down the line, since you can just they’ll them “you know what you sign up for”.
                  The Assman

Comment

I think Gregg has publicly admitted he erred in his recruiting recently so I expect we will see far more “projects” than “prospects” in this next class but those “projects” being the sort of young men who will actually buy in to what he’s offering.

Comment

I think it’s fine getting prospects. Even FSU gets high rated guys. Just have to shoot them straight that this ain’t their momma’s basketball program.
                      The Assman

Comment

Since I am bored ;)

The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                          I think Gregg has publicly admitted he erred in his recruiting recently so I expect we will see far more “projects” than “prospects” in this next class but those “projects” being the sort of young men who will actually buy in to what he’s offering.
                          He said he erred in getting uneven classes

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            JaDun Michael
                            @jadunmichael10
                            Shocker Nation let’s get my boy in black and yellow!
                            Any word on this recruit? He seemed quite upbeat about our Program and JaDun said to go get him.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Any word on this recruit? He seemed quite upbeat about our Program and JaDun said to go get him.
                              He got an offer from James Madison today... We definitely seem like his best offer

Comment

Looks like Harvey and Council IV stock really has risen because of their play this senior year. Put them together with Michael and that would be quite a trio.

Comment

Working...
                                X