Holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holes

Looks like we need about 3 AAC level big men and PG ready to go next season. Is that even realistic to think it can be recruited, in place and ready to go next season?

Seems we need to go heavy JUCO and grad transfer.

Realistically, 4-5 new faces need to be brought in this off season; besides JM an Bilau.
    The Assman

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, if I'm G^3, I'm keeping Dex, Fernandez, Burton, JM, Bilau, TE, and saying good riddance to everyone else. Walk-on's be damned.

Comment

Wait and see who leaves before you push anyone out.

Comment

Come on lets not forget this is one of the youngest teams in the NCAA. Talent and potential wise I don't think anyone is over their head. Never before has WSU had to rely on so many young players. This will be a break out team next year with what's coming back. That being said I wouldn't mind a JC Big that can protect the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by shelback View Post
            Come on lets not forget this is one of the youngest teams in the NCAA. Talent and potential wise I don't think anyone is over their head. Never before has WSU had to rely on so many young players. This will be a break out team next year with what's coming back. That being said I wouldn't mind a JC Big that can protect the rim.
            IMO there are at least 2 maybe 3 big men that are not AAC quality and we have no proven PG heading into next season.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Wait and see who leaves before you push anyone out.
              Jeeze. Common sense but often people lack it, don’t they.

Comment

Whoa is me.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

IMO there are at least 2 maybe 3 big men that are not AAC quality and we have no proven PG heading into next season.
                  Ive seen it many times. Guys who been in the program and waited their turn stepping up. James Gibbs, Zarco D, Chadrack Lufile to name a few. I trust coach knows what he has and needs.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                    As far as I'm concerned, if I'm G^3, I'm keeping Dex, Fernandez, Burton, JM, Bilau, TE, and saying good riddance to everyone else. Walk-on's be damned.
                    Instant Gratification... let these kids grow they are talented and will be fine.

Comment

I expect next year's JR class to be thinned out some.
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by shelback View Post

Instant Gratification... let these kids grow they are talented and will be fine.
                        Wouldn't instant gratification be cutting them after last year?

Comment

I agree with the grad transfer especially a low post scorer. Other than that you all are wanting to breakup what could be
                          a 23-8 team tomorrow. What the he** are you thinking? Have to keep ES or you will rue the day. Walk ons are fine
                          with me. GM just needs to manage some ego's especially at PG and make sure there is NO, and I mean NO,
                          special favoritism given to any player. I sense that has happened over the last few weeks to the detriment of the TEAM.
                          Having said that I don't have any inside knowledge or know it for sure but my nose is twitching and I sense it.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                            I agree with the grad transfer especially a low post scorer. Other than that you all are wanting to breakup what could be
                            a 23-8 team tomorrow. What the he** are you thinking? Have to keep ES or you will rue the day. Walk ons are fine
                            with me. GM just needs to manage some ego's especially at PG and make sure there is NO, and I mean NO,
                            special favoritism given to any player. I sense that has happened over the last few weeks to the detriment of the TEAM.
                            Having said that I don't have any inside knowledge or know it for sure but my nose is twitching and I sense it.
                            What would you do about a payer’s parent publicly calling out the program?

Seems like an ego problem.
                            The Assman

Comment

I'd need specifics not fan interpretations. I try to qualify my posts clearly stating I have no first hand knowledge of
                              anything. I think some mistakes have been made by numerous parties, not just one, but I think all issues should be kept and
                              dealt with internally. I hope that GM can fairly deal with everyone successfully and that we don't lose anyone. I have a little
                              more confidence in our returning big men than just about everyone but a consistent low post scorer would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X