• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Lmk when he hits 6-11.
    He’ll be 250 lbs before long too!!
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      On a Gregg Marshall Show with Mike Kennedy, I remember him saying How JaDun could create his own shots and seemed real upbeat. Our next JunkYadDawg here? A 4 star too!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Any word on how the kid is doing since the injury? Anybody know?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          As we look forward, here are some nice incoming reminders of the beginning of this recruiting class with A. Gilbert and redshirt Bilau. The Black and Yellow Calvary of reinforcements is being assembled by hard work and clean as a whistle shaving.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I hear he has asked for a release???
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Jadun Michael just de-committed from Wichita State...

Comment

• From Taylor:

Monday produced more news for WSU’s 2020 recruiting class, as Marshall confirmed to the Eagle that fall signee JaDun Michael, a 6-foot-5 high school wing from Burlington, North Carolina, was released from his letter of intent with WSU.

“I think people forget that I’m not even 18 yet and with everything that’s going on in the world right now, I didn’t feel comfortable leaving so far from home,” Michael told the Eagle.

“Things happen and with the virus outbreak and this kid being 17 and his parents and he not wanting to go halfway across the country, as a parent you can certainly understand that,” Marshall told the Eagle. “We only want people who are both feet in. We like JaDun a lot and we respect he and his family and I’m going to let him out of his letter to pursue another opportunity and wish him the absolute best.”

WSU was able to still stockpile a pair of long, athletic wings coming out of high school in its recruiting class with Council IV and Jenkins. Meanwhile, Michael said the situation worked out best for both sides because now the three-star prospect is able to reopen his recruitment and still play in the 2020-21 season.

“It’s love from both sides of the relationship,” Michael said. “Coach Marshall knows that I love him and I have love for the program. I for sure wanted to be a Shocker. I just wasn’t comfortable traveling so far away with how the world is right now. If not for that, I would be a Shocker.”

Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• Yep...on Twitter and Kansas.com
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Kind of snuck that into the article there.

I had to do a double-take when that came up halfway through the article.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Bummer. Good luck JaDun, we hardly knew ye.

Comment

• I call B.S. I think he is using the coronavirus as an opportunity to get out.

Comment

• The signees from the last two days make more sense, if they knew JaDun was leaving as well.

At least he waited until a few kids signed. Can't wait for Jeff ******* to be tweeting about this.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post
                            I call B.S. I think he is using the coronavirus as an opportunity to get out.
                            But that's ok , right? I can understand the kid waffling and if he's not all in for the hard knocks better to move on and replace with a guy like C Jackson who says he thrives on the challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              The signees from the last two days make more sense, if they knew JaDun was leaving as well.

At least he waited until a few kids signed. Can't wait for Jeff ******* to be tweeting about this.
                              He was the first one to post about it ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post
                                I call B.S. I think he is using the coronavirus as an opportunity to get out.
                                Whether it is or not .. gotta honor it.

Comment

Working...
                                X