Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Article on Summer Recruiting

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...d-major-coach/

Any guess on who the anonymous coach is?

I don’t know but have some guesses

i'm guessing a mac or valley guy. pretty interesting article though on the long dry days of recruiting. i really feel bad for the wichita states of the world back in say 1999/2000. i never really cared for turgeon on the court, but he and jim schaus really did us a solid with the renovation of levitt arena.. which laid the foundation for what we have now.

next question.... do you think that turgeon has wished that he hadn't left wichita?

Comment

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe MT did us another "solid" by leaving. It's just wasn't in MT's DNA to stay at a school "like" WSU.

• Dan
      Dan commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet MT wished he hadn't left about 6 months into the ATM job. He's probably good with it now though.

Probably a MAC coach. In the article it mentions a fellow conference coach and that if his house burned down there would be 11 suspects. So a 12-team conference. Not the Valley.

Comment

I think it was Kent State’s coach, but I’m still trying to figure out who the coach in the league is no one likes.
      Last edited by shoxlax; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Any footage of Norlander sitting next to a coach in the stands during the event? That might out him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

next question.... do you think that turgeon has wished that he hadn't left wichita?

no

Comment

Here is a recruiting-related article from The Athletic on the newly formed NCAA Basketball Academies (a response to the FBI scandal).

Comment

NM

Comment

Working...
              X