Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for explaining everything Mary

Comment

Mary Johnson "Looks like he left Wichita to visit Florida. Not good!" You have any proof or references to back up this claim?

Comment

• choida
        choida commented
        Editing a comment
        Also is Johnson your last name or in reference if your possible Alma mater of Johnson County Community College... Step sister school of...

• choida
        choida commented
        Editing a comment
        There is something about Mary.?

• Stickboy46
        Stickboy46 commented
        Editing a comment
        You know they have made advances in transportation that would allow him to visit here this weekend and still make it to Florida by next weekend ...

Really like Mr. Wade and hope he is here and loving his trip. I feel we are in a good position with the current roster and believe Coach Marshall has proven to have a plan A and plan B. I remember waiting for juco point guard from Missouri Marquis something. We were in good shape, and as the recruiting story goes, Gonzaga came in and signed him. We ended up with one of my favorite point guards in program history, Joe Ragland. We will get a good one ( or two) before the signing period is over!!

Get on board Mr. Wade and /or Mr. Sherfield before you miss out on a great opportunity!!

Comment

If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• choida
          choida commented
          Editing a comment
          This is what its all about... Getting to know someone with chicken and pickle ball.

I put a "like" on this for my wife as she plays pickleball about 4-5 times a week. I bet there is at least 7-8 different venues in town from the park board to private business.

Comment

• choida
          choida commented
          Editing a comment
          West YMCA courts take over on Sundays...kinda wanna hop in sometimes.. But I'll just stay in my lane

kid sounds like a definite "maybe"

Comment

• Bluzrover
          Bluzrover commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I agree. I think a lot of these recruits have no idea just how good our program is, nor do they truly get a sense of it until they walk through the facilities and meet the staff and their possible future teammates. The environment that Gregg has created for his scholar athletes sounds incredibly enticing which is important as he has to compete with location for most of these kids. Couple that with this ability to teach the game and improve every athlete that plays for him and you've got a near perfect situation for a kid who wants to grow.

• ShockingButTrue
          ShockingButTrue commented
          Editing a comment
          SEC's gonna be tough to beat out. Plus, who's playing PF, and who's sittin'?

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          https://media.giphy.com/media/FCzMUL20U7LkA/giphy.gif

Could potentially alter Trey's visit to Florida. Verbal Commits says UF has one scholarship left.

Comment

• FlyingWheat
          FlyingWheat commented
          Editing a comment
          One left before or after Duruji?

• shocks02
          shocks02 commented
          Editing a comment
          One left after Duruji.

• ShockingButTrue
          ShockingButTrue commented
          Editing a comment
          Positive sign, for the Shocks.

One left but are there other recruits competing for that one scholie? Someone of higher value to the gators than Wade?

Comment

I like our chances... Playing time is there at the position

Comment

Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
            One left but are there other recruits competing for that one scholie? Someone of higher value to the gators than Wade?
            They do have a 5* outstanding, but also appear to have sommitments for all their ships as Duruji is not listed in their commit section so he would be the fitth. Also Wade is not on the list of outstanding offers, either. http://verbalcommits.com/schools/florida
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Duruji will have to sit a year, so Wade would still have playing time open for next season.

Comment

• choida
                choida commented
                Editing a comment
                Eeeek

• WSUwatcher
                WSUwatcher commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, even if he has to sit, he'll be on scholarship. And as we've heard on here dozens of times, you only get 13. So before the prospect of playing time, whether for Wade or anyone else, there has to be a spot open.

On deck.

Comment

With Grant Sherfield committing today I wonder if that might, in any way, influence Trey Wade positively towards the Shocks. I understand they only spent one weekend together during their official visits but it's possible they hit it off well.

In any case, it sounds like we might have to wait a little longer for Trey to make his decision although we don't know for sure if Florida's getting Duruji may change the dynamics of what Trey Wade may do.

Comment

If we miss on Wade, I would like to see us get a grad transfer, hopefully someone who plays the 4. Unless there's a 4* out there who fits that bill, I'd hate to have two straight seasons of big roster turnover.

Comment

It sounded like Wade was looking for a place where he could walk into a premier role on the team. With DD and TA at the 3/4, he does have some healthy competition here. He would get plenty of time though if he can handle both positions.

Comment

• Shockm
                      Shockm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm not sure that competition would be the word. The three of them would rotate into the 2 positions with fewer minutes in the rotation from JB or ES.
                      There will be plenty of minutes for all 3. The difference from this year is that we have more fouls to give and we have to rely on one person less. He would be a stronger version of McDuffie, but he is not used to putting up the number of shots that Duff did. Trey Wade would fit in fine.
                  Working...
                  X