Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    If 3Gs kid was old enough, and good enough, none of us would have a problem with him not being on scholarship so we could add another quality piece.
    Good point.

Comment

So is CU at 13 if Yates signs (ignoring the potential Dougie freebie)?

Comment

They are full at the present time w/o Hawkins. If they add Hawkins, or anybody else, it's assumed Doug will be paid by his Dad.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Creighton

What is the difference we are one over so they aren't doing anything we are not

Comment

I don't have a problem with what CU is apparently doing.
            In the fast lane

Comment

No different than when Reggie Smithson walked on at WSU

Comment

Reggie was no better than a walk on though
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  If 3Gs kid was old enough, and good enough, none of us would have a problem with him not being on scholarship so we could add another quality piece.
                  Meh, who cares if he's good enough? If signing HC3GM's son keeps poppa here, sign him up! :)
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Sucks.

Just sticking to the thread topic.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by wushock View Post
                      What is the difference we are one over so they aren't doing anything we are not
                      In his ever-succinct way, wushock has it exactly right. Assuming everything works out as apparently planned at WSU this season and next (i.e., Baker moving to a scholarship, possible returnees returning, and current commitments signing and qualifying), the Shocks are already at 13 for 2012-13 not counting Mitchell or Armstead. And no one here, myself included, thinks anything inappropriate is going on -- just some great salesmanship by the coaching staff. So what's the fuss about Creighton's numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        It's true that they cancelled two visits but weren't they for point guards same as Yates? I heard they have current interest in another forward. Of course you here a lot of things.
                        Egg on my face, Trop. I thought that the "other forward" was just some of the "never stop recruiting" business, but he is apparently scheduled for a visit, so the level of interest may be different than I was led to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
                          Egg on my face, Trop. I thought that the "other forward" was just some of the "never stop recruiting" business, but he is apparently scheduled for a visit, so the level of interest may be different than I was led to believe.
                          Possibly but you never know. In case you don't get Hawkins, IMO somebody will surface before next year who Mc will want enough to give them the scholarship.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                          X