No announcement yet.

New Recruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful if it was Perry. Perhaps he went home dreaming how good the Shockers could be with him and a few more years under Coach Marshall.
    In the fast lane

Comment

are you guys sure that it was perry ellis because i saw him at the concession stand and he looked way to mature to be and 8th grader
      ShockerNut 2305

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerNut2305
        are you guys sure that it was perry ellis because i saw him at the concession stand and he looked way to mature to be and 8th grader
        No, we just ass/u/me that shocker22 knows what he's talking about. :whistle:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Could it have been the big kid from Sunrise?
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think someone indicated that the stranger was a black dude. Is the Russian from Sunrise black or did I miss something?

Comment

I must have missed that part. I was just trying to think of a big guy that would make it to WSU for a mid week game. You'd think they'd have to be close by so he popped into my head. Being a Russian, I'd guess he's white.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It was reported that the entire Kansas City North team attended the game. There could be another tall player on that team. KCN isn't very good this year. The chances of 2 D1 prospects on that team isn't very good.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It was not Egor. I know to whom you are referring and while I do not know who the kid was, I do know the adult he was with, and I can think of better people to hang around.

Comment

It was Perry Ellis. Here is a link to a pic on KWCH web site. http://www.kwch.com/Global/story.asp?S=7500725
                    I noticed him as I walked by the bench. His attire looked hip-hopish. I hope he has solid parents and is getting good advice.
                    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                    which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                      It was him...I saw him personally and I see him about 4 times a week when I work out at the Y. By the way he looks more like a 12th grader then an 8th grader but he is a year older than most eighth graders.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
                        Originally posted by WstateU
                        It was him...I saw him personally and I see him about 4 times a week when I work out at the Y. By the way he looks more like a 12th grader then an 8th grader but he is a year older than most eighth graders.
                        Something like Greg Oden?
                        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerKhan
                          It was Perry Ellis. Here is a link to a pic on KWCH web site. http://www.kwch.com/Global/story.asp?S=7500725
                          I noticed him as I walked by the bench. His attire looked hip-hopish. I hope he has solid parents and is getting good advice.
                          Let's see, he dresses "hip-hopish?" That narrows it down to say 95% of middle schoolers in America. The other 5% are wearing uniforms.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock
                            Something like Greg Oden?
                            You mean the 25 year old claiming to be 19? :)

Comment

Need to pick you brains again. Seen Coach Jans have 3 recruits with him taking them in the SASO room. OK tell me whom they were

Comment

Having Jans, I think, is a big plus, not only for recruiting, but also for bench coaching, and I think CGM uses him as a sounding board during the games for strategy.

And I suspect that Dana Ford might be more of a factor than he gets credit for.

I was glad to see a few off the bench get some minutes last night, it helps put things into a better perspective regarding their skill, the pluses and minuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X