Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josaphat Bilau 6'10 PF/C 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak link right now is Udeze’s health and Chandler’s lack of experience. I might also add Jaime’s stamina/health. The fact that we have 4 legit post players is a good thing considering they all have various issues to overcome.

Comment

• I think to start the year, Burton will start at point, but as the year goes on, he will play more on the wing and still bring the ball up some, kind of a point forward. Marshall has said that GS (so has Sherfield) that he is more of a #1. 3G also says TE is more of a two. I think we will run two deep at every position by mid-season. At Point Guard: GS, NF. At Shooting Guard: ES, TE. At Small Forward: DD, JBurton. At Power Forward: TW, Josephat B. At Center: JE, AM. Likely to redshirt DG and either PC or MU.

Comment

• Comment

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          Yikes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

• WuDrWu
          WuDrWu commented
          Editing a comment
          Schwing!

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Already rocking the Shocker Yellow kicks.

Comment

• JBilau the Human Highlight "Wow"!

You guys like it? Just kidding, I know it's the worst nickname ever, but we'll find a great one for him. Oh and he's looking like a borderline 5* recruit.

Comment

• DJShocker10
            DJShocker10 commented
            Editing a comment
            We could just start the “Wow Bilau” trend here in Wichita. Then if/when he’s cashing 7 figure checks in the league he can legally change his name to Wow Bilau. Beats the hell out of Meta World Peace.

• ShockAzs
            ShockAzs commented
            Editing a comment
            DJShocker10 for the nickname Assist of the Week!

• I never really bought into the idea that Markis was the next Early. But Bilau could end up becoming the next Early--but 2" taller.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• He seems like an awesome find....I know that he was offered by some pretty impressive schools....though somewhat under the radar being from France, on a talented team etc. What I Don’t understand is why he waited so long to make his choice....almost as if he was waiting for Shocks.....just surprises to see a 4/5 star recruit unsigned and falling into our lap......this is my last look into the gift horse’s mouth ( and he is a horse,)

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              O M F G...

A blinding crossover at 6'10"???

Is this even real?

This dude smells like a Lunker...

Let's get your act together rating services. This is minimum top 50 material.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• If this guy has a brain... it may be over.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                  JBilau the Human Highlight "Wow"!

You guys like it? Just kidding, I know it's the worst nickname ever, but we'll find a great one for him. Oh and he's looking like a borderline 5* recruit.
                  This name derives from the Hebrew “yehôshâphâṭ”, meaning “Yahweh has judged”.

It seems Yahweh has judged us worthy...

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                    If this guy has a brain... it may be over.

T

Evidence points to: he does

Comment

• Training video of him. Handles appear to be above average for his size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BzEECs0h..._web_copy_link

Training video of him. Handles appear to be above average for his size.
                      And he can shoot both hands (left & right)
                      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• BassPlayer.jpg

I think he would have been higher rated if he hadn't played on a team where the PG brought the ball up court and shot it on most possessions.

Cold may have to check into the Emergency Room for that "erection lasting more than 4 hours" thing.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                        C0|dB|00ded commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Priapism: I'm monitoring it closely.

Can't wait to hear this dude and his French accent give an interview after earning MK's Star of the Game. Ecstatic!

T

• My often questionable hot take: while still a raw project, after years of development under 3G at WSU, JB is a late lottery pick! I'll try to temper my near term expectations, but this guy looks impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X