Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josaphat Bilau 6'10 PF/C 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Got a good laugh hearing the voice giving the JB recap... has to be computer generated voice. The Eagle keeps cuttin' costs.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I’m excited about Bilau. If he can be Orukpe with hands I think we’ll be in really good shape next year. Easier said than done because Orukpe was an excellent defender. Offensively, it’s not hard to imagine Bilau is already ahead of Orukpe. Will he accept his role and not try to do things he’s not quite ready for?

Comment

• I hope coach is able to play him at the 4 most of the time. Think he could do considerable damage both offensively and defensively there! C'mon Chandler and Mo! Be the 5 men we need so JB can go to work!!!
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
          I hope coach is able to play him at the 4 most of the time. Think he could do considerable damage both offensively and defensively there! C'mon Chandler and Mo! Be the 5 men we need so JB can go to work!!!
          I think Trey Wade and Clarence Jackson will primarily play the 4. Could be wrong.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• I don’t think Dexter will have to play the 4 spot very often.

Comment

• GodBilauGod. Ha anybody remember that reference? If Bilau was over of the best players on the team last year, then we had one of our best players on the bench for a likely NCAA tourney team. If he's that good, we are in for a fun ride.

Comment

• GodShawGod! He turned out to be a good player eventually.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                X