Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josaphat Bilau 6'10 PF/C 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody returning at his position - Check
    Gets two games against the #1 big man in the nation - Check
    School successfully integrates foreign players - Check

This accelerated from 0 to 60 in one mighty big hurry.

Getting him on campus one day after the scholarship opened up and then making his final 4 is an incredibly good sign. There has to be some mutual interest or that doesn't happen.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Nobody returning at his position - Check
      Gets two games against the #1 big man in the nation - Check
      School successfully integrates foreign players - Check

This accelerated from 0 to 60 in one mighty big hurry.

Getting him on campus one day after the scholarship opened up and then making his final 4 is an incredibly good sign. There has to be some mutual interest or that doesn't happen.
      On top of that .. only 1 of the schools on his list is at the level of WSU (WVU). Nevada is on a new coach and lost everythign, and wake forest is wake forest.

Comment

Anybody else believe there's going to be a positive outcome to this visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
          Anybody else believe there's going to be a positive outcome to this visit?
          Hard to predict what decision a young man will make but I like the Shocks' chances with Josephat as much as anyone's at this point.

Comment

Impossible to predict I'd say.

Still, I'm paying very close attention to this thread.

Comment

• shockrah
              shockrah commented
              Editing a comment
              Being the good Doctor that you are, another "final four" prediction seems to be in the bag on this one.
              (because, you know, Josaphat Bilau has narrowed down to 4 or so possible schools)
              Last edited by shockrah; June 20, 2019, 10:21 PM. Reason: To explain myself

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Impossible to predict I'd say.

Still, I'm paying very close attention to this thread.
            How long will you being paying attention to this thread, do you think?

Comment

• WuDrWu
              WuDrWu commented
              Editing a comment
              I have an insanely busy weekend, so I doubt I'm able to pay attention to this thread much beyond tomorrow evening.

• wusphlash
              wusphlash commented
              Editing a comment
              Being busy have anything to do with small white balls?

• IndianaShocker
              IndianaShocker commented
              Editing a comment
              White balls...maybe, but I'm reading it differently. Docs expecting a climax before he goes white ballin this weekend.

Everyone repeat after me.
            JB is a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
              Everyone repeat after me.
              JB is a shocker.
              Well yea ... Jamarius Burton had a great freshman year!

Comment

How about a photo of Josephat with Deantoni. I like this pose:

Comment

• WuDrWu
                  WuDrWu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Who here still has the album?

Bookends.

Comment

Though the loss of Teddy will hurt us next season (Don't kid yourself. He would of been our leading scorer and unless someone majorly improves, our only real solid "go get a bucket" option), replacing him with a 6'10" athletic pf with range could translate to this team having a higher ceiling in the near future. I hope we get this guy.

Comment

• Windiwu
                    Windiwu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think Stevenson will work his way up to that 'go get a bucket' type player before this next conference season. He has the confidence and fearlessness already. Just needs more experience I think.

yes please x 7
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

antoine carr and cliff levingston at the two forward spots. xavier mcdaniel was a freshman. that was some acc-level stuff right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                      Though the loss of Teddy will hurt us next season (Don't kid yourself. He would of been our leading scorer and unless someone majorly improves, our only real solid "go get a bucket" option), replacing him with a 6'10" athletic pf with range could translate to this team having a higher ceiling in the near future. I hope we get this guy.
                      No doubt it was a huge loss! But, what other issues off the court / on the court / in the locker room would he have created and would it have been worth it? We will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        antoine carr and cliff levingston at the two forward spots. xavier mcdaniel was a freshman. that was some acc-level stuff right there.
                        Didn't we have Aubrey Sherrod and Greg Dreiling at the same time? To only be put on probation soon after.

Comment

Working...
                        X