Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josaphat Bilau 6'10 PF/C 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe AM and a couple of the Euros on the women's team can expound on how comfortable they are with the WSU experience.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      I think he was hoping for an offer from a blue blood. When that didn’t come through, several P6 schools were looking for that last ship. Possible that they weren’t good fits.
      Wichita State is the only P6 school that matters in this equation.

Comment

Wow. https://youtu.be/-KTYDm7ppF4

Comment

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

• RoyalShock
          RoyalShock commented
          Editing a comment
          I know it's a highlight video, but he looks like a 5-star recruit to me.

6’10” with a 7’3” wingspan

Comment

Kid has range too.

Comment

ABC...Always Be Cruitin

Love how the staff never lets up and reacts right away when something like this happens.

Comment

Well, KR won't have to work on his vertical, that's for sure. I wonder how this dude was overlooked for so long.

Edit: Answered my own question. Only played ball for 4 years. Crazy.
              Last edited by Rocky Mountain Shock; June 19, 2019, 09:11 AM.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                Maybe AM and a couple of the Euros on the women's team can expound on how comfortable they are with the WSU experience.
                Travaille pour moi. (Works for me).

Josephat's home town is about 80 miles southeast of Carla Bremaud's home town in Eastern France. Seraphine Bastin is from Dinant, Belgium in the southern french speaking part of Belgium about 20 miles in from the French border. Carla and Seraphine were the top two freshman for the Lady Shocks last year. So, yeah, they might be able to offer Josephat some helpful perspective (either in English or in French).
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 19, 2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
                Not often you see a 6'10" prospect dribbling coast to coast.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I remember when Pascal and New Mexico State visited Koch. Spicy P was already a player who would catch the eye quickly as having a high upside but I think this dude is ahead of Pascal in development. I don't think Pascal shot many threes back then although he already ran like the proverbial deer.

Comment

Spotted by a source of mine at Georges Bistro for lunch today.

Wonder if they’ve hit Doo-Dah and Chester’s yet?
                    The Assman

Comment

• FlyingWheat
                      FlyingWheat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      FWIW, Taylor confirmed your source in a tweet.

• WSUwatcher
                      WSUwatcher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Georges is very nice (although I don't remember having a great deal of leg room last time I was there, and I'm almost a foot shorter than Bilau is). Still, rolling out some Euro sophistication for him is a deft touch.

• 1972Shocker
                      1972Shocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have to try Georges one of these day. Heard a lot of good things about it. My guess is Georges (and any other restaurant they visit) rolls out the carpet for 3G and his guests and no doubt made sure that Josephat was quite comfortable.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 19, 2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I guess I hadn't made “The French Connection" (damn, I'm good) until now.
                      The Assman

Comment

Comment

• Bluzrover
                          Bluzrover commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's quite a change from just a few days ago when he had left us out of the mix. Of course, that was before the breaking news of an available scholarship.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                        X