Earl Watson to Rhode Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats as of 1/25/13

I cannot explain why the team has played 22 games, but no player has more than 21. Nevertheless:

No. 33
    Name Earl Watson
    Yr So
    Pos F
    gp 21
    gs 16
    min/g 19.1
    fg/g 4.3-7.7
    pct 55.6
    3pt/g 0.0-0.0
    pct -
    ft/g 2.2-3.6
    pct 61.3
    ppg 10.8
    off/g 2.6
    def/g 4.8
    reb/g 7.4
    pf/g 2.5
    dq/g 0
    ast/g 0.3
    to/g 0.9
    a/to 0.4
    stl/g 0.3
    blk/g 1
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      I don't know much about Watson, but it seems we're at the point that if the kid isn't one of the top juco players, he's gonna have a tough time seeing the court for WSU.
      I had a nice chat with a player here at Emporia who was at Cowley with me last year. I was talking to him about iwhat it was like to play against CJ, and he said that most Juco player don't give 100% at the juco level so it's really hard to tell just how good a juco player is. I think that is pretty accurate from what I have seen.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Thanks for the videos!

Damn, we look like we will again have some horses to run.

Question is, will the zone kill our chances to impose our will?
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• What is going on with this guy? Is it academics or off the court issues? I have seen others mention issues, but no one is quite sure, or at least if they are, they aren't saying it.

Comment

• He saw we landed Shaq and it got in his head :)

Comment

• Chipola lost in the District semifinals, so I guess we won't get a chance to see him in Hutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BleedsGold View Post
                Chipola lost in the District semifinals, so I guess we won't get a chance to see him in Hutch.
                They could have received an at-large bid, but they didn't.

Comment

• So what's the deal with him not coming here?
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    So what's the deal with him not coming here?
                    I heard through the grapevine (purely speculative) that he has academic issues and will not graduate from JUCO.

Comment

• Forgot to post this........Coup[le days ago (maybe Gonzago pre-game show?)......somebody called Mike Kennedy and asked about next year's recruits, Mike spoke about Shack, Bowles, Holland, Derail Green and Kadeem Coleby.........never even mentioned Watson.

Comment

• According to Earl, he's still planning on being here.
                        Professional gas passer.

Comment

• i think he will be here...i mean, he signed his letter of intent, but Marshall is still over one player, so he might be the odd man out...

Comment

• If he doesn't graduate JUCO, how can he still come? We still do have entrance requirements, don't we?

Comment

• I don't know if anyone knows for sure. Last I checked, school is still in session. All this speculation is meaningless until an announcement is made. As far as I can tell, the only rumors about him not graduating are being originated and spread from this board.

Comment

• I suppose he could walk on, pay his own way, get enough credits to get his degree, than prctice and play on skollie next year. Is that right?

Comment

Working...
                                X