Tyson Etienne 6'1 G 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Etienne 6'1 G 2019 a Shocker!

Wichita State has offered 6'1 point guard Tyson Etienne from Englewood, New Jersey. Ranked #131 in his class by Rivals and #149 by 247. Other offers from Cincinnati, Oklahoma, Auburn, St. John's, Ole Miss, VCU, Seton Hall, Maryland, Illinois, and Dayton. Played for PSA Cardinals on the Nike EYBL circuit, averaging 8.6 points and 1.3 assists per game.

Highlights:

Rivals: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...etienne-209096
    247: https://247sports.com/Player/Tyson-Etienne-46043154/
    VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/tyson-etienne

For having possibly as few as 1 spot available, we sure seem to be doing a "rapid fire" of offers lately.

Perhaps it's time to update this. :p

AND ADD 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      For having possibly as few as 1 spot available, we sure seem to be doing a "rapid fire" of offers lately.

Perhaps it's time to update this. :p

AND ADD 2020.
      21.jpg
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I suppose one can't have enough lines in the water. And one never knows how many of the current crop will stick around for next season. I'd sure like to see us get one of the top PGs available for 2019 though.

Comment

As long as the lines lead to a very quality prospect I'm fine and this one certainly looks like it does

Comment

Gregg and full staff will do an in-home with Tyson tomorrow. Trying to snag an official visit I would assume. Several big-name schools in the mix. Just debuted at #124 on Rivals150.

Comment

Comment

Tyson will take an official visit to WSU next weekend. #123 in the 2019 class on Rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Tyson will take an official visit to WSU next weekend. #123 in the 2019 class on Rivals.

It’s great to have elite players interested in the Shockers.

Comment

Gregg visited Tyson yesterday at Putnam Science Academy in Connecticut. Tyson is schedule to take an official visit to WSU this weekend.

Comment

Gregg hitting the NE hard ... gotta assuming that playing games @UCONN, @Temple help with the pitch.

Comment

This kid can ball
                        The Assman

Comment

• Shockm
                          Shockm commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes he can. He can play either guard, pushes the ball, has speed to burn, makes plays, can shoot it, is obviously tough, and looks like a "winner" to me.

Crystal ball for WSU on Friday. Probably only related to him taking an OV this weekend but doesn't hurt. OU just landed their fifth commitment in the 2019 class, so they may be done for the fall. Tyson has taken an official to OU and an unofficial to VCU recently. Could be more visits to come but nothing confirmed at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Crystal ball for WSU on Friday. Probably only related to him taking an OV this weekend but doesn't hurt. OU just landed their fifth commitment in the 2019 class, so they may be done for the fall. Tyson has taken an official to OU and an unofficial to VCU recently. Could be more visits to come but nothing confirmed at this point.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyson-Etienne-46043154/
                          How many available scholarships does OU have?

Comment

• Dan
                            Dan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Never mind, I looked at their roster, it looks like they have 5 guys leaving after this year. If they recruit like WSU, they still have a couple scholarships to offer.

• WSUwatcher
                            WSUwatcher commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good point, Dan.

It's a safe bet that Marshall isn't the only guy who has figured out you can't get to 13 -- or what seems potentially to be 13 -- and then sit back and relax. Lon Kruger has been around the block, actually around a number of blocks (he even stopped somewhere along the way and got rid of that youthful unibrow). So he won't coast prematurely on Etienne or anyone else.

I like ! Would either start or at the very least play significant minutes as a freshman.

Comment

Working...
                          X