No announcement yet.

Gethro Muscadin 6'10 PF/C Kansas Transfer to New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Taylor said New Mexico was about the only Div 1 school that offered him. So why did he write he was one of six prospects that could help WSU if the Shocks weren't actually that interested in him?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      He apparently ends up at New Mexico. Something really weird about his recruitment.
      In what way?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

In what way?
        He was highly touted. He should have had more offers.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

He was highly touted. He should have had more offers.
          Just another guy that was overhyped. Not all tall guys are NBA caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by ringteam View Post
            So Taylor said New Mexico was about the only Div 1 school that offered him. So why did he write he was one of six prospects that could help WSU if the Shocks weren't actually that interested in him?
            We were interested early on. After we did due diligence we backed off for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Just another guy that was overhyped. Not all tall guys are NBA caliber.
              Why did you ask the question if you already had an answer?
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Why did you ask the question if you already had an answer?
                I wasn’t sure what he meant - like maybe some meddling in the recruitment.

Comment

Lol ... so weeks ago, I made a comment on someone else's twitter account that WSU never actually offered and stopped recruiting him long ago (per Taylors comments) before he actually committed and WSU was mentioned as in the running. Today ...3 weeks later... I get a DM directly from Gethro that said "Lol you need some to more research fam" .... yes exactly how I wrote that. Sounds like a classy kid ..... glad we passed on him.

Comment

McFarlane and Pohto >>>> Muscadin. I was high on bringing Muscadin in as the third center. Just goes to show how much I know. Zip. Well done IB and coaching staff!

Comment

Lol ... so weeks ago, I made a comment on someone else's twitter account that WSU never actually offered and stopped recruiting him long ago (per Taylors comments) before he actually committed and WSU was mentioned as in the running. Today ...3 weeks later... I get a DM directly from Gethro that said "Lol you need some to more research fam" .... yes exactly how I wrote that. Sounds like a classy kid ..... glad we passed on him.
                      That's troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That's troubling.
                        I didn't respond and just blocked him. The original tweet wasn't even directed at him. Such an odd thing to do.

Comment

I didn't respond and just blocked him. The original tweet wasn't even directed at him. Such an odd thing to do.
                          Excellent decision. Social media is such a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Excellent decision. Social media is such a problem.
                            It is literally Idiocracy before our very eyes, but hardly funny. Have you read Yahoo news lately? Now that's funny.

Comment

Man, not a good look from this young man on multiple levels. First, being so thinned skin that you go out of your way to respond to a random twitter post about yourself and two not managing to formulate a coherent sentence in your response. Then I remember that he was at KU so there is that...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Man, not a good look from this young man on multiple levels. First, being so thinned skin that you go out of your way to respond to a random twitter post about yourself and two not managing to formulate a coherent sentence in your response. Then I remember that he was at KU so there is that...
                                KU wasn't paying him to go to class!

Comment

Working...
                                X