Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl Grant got him at BC

Comment

Maybe Taylor's clarification on his recruitment caught him by surprise and now he's figuring out plan B!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Maybe Taylor's clarification on his recruitment caught him by surprise and now he's figuring out plan B!
        I was actually wondering that. If he called to commit, only to find out we actually didn't offer him and there was some misunderstanding. We would be without a doubt the best of the 3 teams he listed.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Awkward!

Comment

I think I'd just as soon see Bilau remove himself from the portal as get Muscadin.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
              I think I'd just as soon see Bilau remove himself from the portal as get Muscadin.
              I’ve been thinking this more and more recently. Doubt it happens but I wouldn’t be mad about it.

Hopefully we land someone better than either guy but Bilau wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Comment

Bilau has 4 more years play college ball. If he could just be patient, he can turn into something. It just won’t be this year, as much as I’m sure he wants to be a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Bilau has 4 more years play college ball. If he could just be patient, he can turn into something. It just won’t be this year, as much as I’m sure he wants to be a starter.
                  He may want to be a starter, but the inferences are he doesn't want to work like a starter.

Comment

He also wants to play the 4, which is going to take WAY more time and effort, if it ever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      He also wants to play the 4, which is going to take WAY more time and effort, if it ever happens.
                      I think he wants to play the 3. That would take longer and I agree with MD that he doesn’t want to work to get it. He wants it handed to him. Just my speculation from comments by Mike and Bob (I think they got it from coaching staff).

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I think he wants to play the 3. That would take longer and I agree with MD that he doesn’t want to work to get it. He wants it handed to him. Just my speculation from comments by Mike and Bob (I think they got it from coaching staff).
                        Why stop there, let’s groom him for the 2. Maybe he can sniff the court in 6 years.

Comment

Why stop there, let’s groom him for the 2. Maybe he can sniff the court in 6 years.
                          Well, you obviously like him. I don’t think he will pan out anywhere but our coaches should know him better than you, I, Mike, or Bob.

Comment

I say the 1... Magic Johnson II.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I say the 1... Magic Johnson II.
                              He wanted HCIBs job. Also, he didn’t work hard. There were countless reasons we passed on him now that he is at BC, I’m almost ashamed we are even mentioned as ever having had interest in him.

We should post more about him.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

He apparently ends up at New Mexico. Something really weird about his recruitment.

Comment

Working...
                                X