Willie Moore - 2012 CG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MikeDyerMike Dyer

Aiken senior guard Willie Moore to schedule other official visits after this weekend, says Aiken AD Torrance Hill

MikeDyerMike Dyer

Aiken senior guard Willie Moore to take official visit to James Madison Sept. 29, says Aiken AD Torrance Hill
    In the fast lane

Comment

Moore would like to stay close to home. Dayton is the favorite if they offer, Cleveland State after that.

Willie Moore-6'3 PG Cincinnati Aiken Willie Moore , a dynamic 6’3 senior guard from Cincinnati Aiken, is currently evaluating several D...
      In the fast lane

Comment

If Dayton is his favorite, Cleveland St after that and neither offer, I think I'd try to bow out gracefully.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
          If Dayton is his favorite, Cleveland St after that and neither offer, I think I'd try to bow out gracefully.
          Cleveland State has offered.
          In the fast lane

Comment

MikeDyerMike Dyer

Dayton, Toledo, Wichita State and Fairleigh Dickinson expected to be at Aiken this week to watch Willie Moore, says Aiken AD Torrance Hill
            In the fast lane

Comment

Moore still plans to visits the Shockers. A date as yet to be set.

He is visiting Dequesne this weekend. Trips to Dayton and Cleveland State are also in the works.

edit- Well, after re-reading the article, maybe he still plans to visit.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Verbal to Duquesne.
                In the fast lane

Comment

saw on twitter that he has opened up his recruitment after the firing...wonder if WSU will still be interested in him if we dont get wiggins

Comment

To Oregon.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                    X