Willie Moore - 2012 CG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Moore - 2012 CG

Moore will apparently be making a visit to Wichita State sometime soon.

He is a 6'3 CG from Aiken High in Cincinnati, OH, Willie is capable of playing either guard position, can shoot with accuracy to 20', aand plays the passing lanes well. He is still struggling with decision making on passes and defending on the ball.

MikeDyerMike Dyer

Aiken guard Willie Moore plans to visit Wichita State and Kent State basketball programs, says Aiken AD Torrance Hill

55 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

MikeDyerMike Dyer

Aiken basketball player Willie Moore considering Kent State, Cleveland State, Akron, Miami, Ohio and others, says Aiken AD Torrance Hill
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
      MikeDyerMike Dyer

Aiken guard Willie Moore plans to visit Wichita State and Kent State basketball programs, says Aiken AD Torrance Hill

55 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

MikeDyerMike Dyer

Aiken basketball player Willie Moore considering Kent State, Cleveland State, Akron, Miami, Ohio and others, says Aiken AD Torrance Hill
      This brief breaks it down a little finer ...

For boys’ basketball, 6-foot-4 guard Willie Moore is deciding between Wichita State, Kent State and Cleveland State. His other two finalists will be from James Madison, Akron, Ohio University or Miami University.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

He is still struggling with decision making on passes and defending on the ball.
        The way I read that is that he turns the ball over, holds on to it when there is a pass for an assist, and needs work on his defense.

We've had few of those lately and none of them have finished their college careers at WSU.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

The "still struggling" is most concerning. Downtown, where did you get this info?

Comment

This was pre summer feedback from ESPN and other sources.

Rumor is he quietly shot extremely well from deep during the summer and that started to spark more interest. With FVV we dont have a need for a primary ball handler, and if he can stroke it it will keep defenses from collapsing on his drives.

I think he has continued to mature and sounds like a David Kyles type player.

Comment

Brian Snow's comments about Moore in the summer of 2010:

"William Moore - This 2012 guard isn't the most productive right now, but boy is he talented. He is athletic, quick, plays multiple positions, and is capable of really scoring. He needs to translate that talent into consistent production all the time, but Moore shows flashes that keep the coaches in attendance excited"

In the fast lane

Comment

thats how i feel about DK so much talent but cant put it all together

Comment

Had a game last year with this kid and... we can do better.

Their team was over matched and got popped by 15.

He was a decent player, but the team was not very disciplined and he didn't exactly take over and provide any leadership.

Not sure where the interest is coming from WSU, but they are much more competent in identifying and evaluating talent than Yours Truly. 8)
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Dayton and Duquesne are "surprise" entries to his visit list. Kent State is off the list.

MikeDyerMike Dyer

Aiken basketball standout Willie Moore plans to take offical visits to Dayton, Wichita State, Cleveland State, James Madison and Duquesne
                    In the fast lane

Comment

MikeDyerMike Dyer

Aiken senior guard Willie Moore expected to set official visit dates on Tuesday, says Aiken AD Torrance Hill
                      In the fast lane

Comment

There is a Willie Moore from Aiken South Carolina. are you sure it is not him

Comment

Why are we recruiting mostly guards?

I would think we should be pretty good for awhile with VanVleet, Cotton, Baker, Wessel, Arstead, and Williams.

Comment

I agree we dont need guards and if we are recruiting one I would rather have they guard from Sunrise

Comment

Not sure but I don't think that Ellis, Early, Thurman, or Hawkins are guards. I don't know how many scholarships we have left to give, but I don't think that any of the players you mentioned are proven commodities. I would add that I don't know if we have any proven front line commodities either, so I would surmise that we are recruiting forwards and guards with an eye out for the best players we can get.

Comment

Working...
                              X