No announcement yet.

Abdou Ndiaye 6'10 PF/C 2018 to Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would not be surprised if it were Illinois State.

Comment

• Visits were to Wichita State, Illinois State and UNLV. He mentioned Ole Miss but nothing to show whether he went or not.

Comment

• The tea leaves certainly appear to not being read in WSU's favor.

Though, as they say, it isn't over until it's over.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
          Visits were to Wichita State, Illinois State and UNLV. He mentioned Ole Miss but nothing to show whether he went or not.
          Boy Illinois State will really heap on the insults regarding beating us for him whether it is true or not.

Coach Alfred E. Neuman will heap on the insults too. LOL
          Last edited by Shockm; May 2, 2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• If it were to be Illinois State, I'm sure that a few fans will come over to discuss their recruiting victory. Really want this young man in the Shocker program.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            Ummm... the potential for any real or perceived recruiting victories with the 'Turd over the Shox ended the second we changed our address to: American Athletic Conference, 15 Park Row West, Providence, RI 02903.

If N'Diaye decides to play in the MVC it will be because we cooled on him, not vice versa.

T

...:cool:

• If he want's to enjoy Sunday losses in STL and early NIT exits, then by all accounts, ISUr is his best choice! :)
          The Assman

Comment

• I seem to remember the redturds having a 7' player from Senegal named Ndiaye already on their roster. Could even be a relative of the young man and having someone from his homeland to show him the ropes for a year could play a factor in his decision.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Kinda want Amin. Kinda want AN. Kinda want Arop. They all can help us in different ways, but it sounds like AN has the most upside.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                I seem to remember the redturds having a 7' player from Senegal named Ndiaye already on their roster. Could even be a relative of the young man and having someone from his homeland to show him the ropes for a year could play a factor in his decision.
                David Ndiaye and Abdou have no known relation. Also, David is no longer part of the team. No playing time left for him for his senior senior season. Wish him good luck elsewhere. Maybe if you miss out on Abdou David will be a consolation prize! 45 minutes. Should be fun. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                  I seem to remember the redturds having a 7' player from Senegal named Ndiaye already on their roster. Could even be a relative of the young man and having someone from his homeland to show him the ropes for a year could play a factor in his decision.
                  Illinois State did have 7-0 Junior center from Senegal on their 2017-18 roster by the name of Daouda "David" N'diaye. He played about 18 minutes a game last year but only played in 20 games as I think he missed part of the year with a stress fracture in his right foot. Interestingly, however, is that Illinois State has a 2018-19 roster sans newcomers started on their website and David N'diaye is not listed. Perhaps the foot issue became a career eneder. Not sure.

Comment

• Regardless of how it goes this may have been the most entertaining and interesting Spring signing period Wichita State has ever had.

Comment

• My crystal balls are feeling mushy...
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                        1972Shocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hate it when that happens.

• Exactly Cold. If he picks the Turds it is because we cooled. BTW, I tried to reply to CB's post but couldn't figure it out.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                        1972Shocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That is becasue he did not make a post. He added a comment to an existing post as I am doing here. I don't think you can respond to comments but you can add an additional comment to the post in question and it will appear below the most recent comment for that post.

At least I think that is how it works.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 2, 2018, 06:37 PM.

• we are live!

Comment

• Refresh
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                        X