Jamarius Burton 6'5 G 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Butler board trying to paint WSU and the AAC is mid-major. That’s cute.

Too be fair, more seem to realized Burton is actually a good player and not a just blinded by recruitment rankings.
    At this point, Butler just needs to concentrate on not becoming DePaul’s homeboy in the Big East pecking order.

Comment

• Stevenson is a fun follow. I don't remember someone being so vocally all-in on WSU.

Comment

• Cdizzle
        Cdizzle commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree that he certainly appears to have that demeanor. He's going to have to back it up with his play. I'm excited to see if that happens.

• Dan
        Dan commented
        Editing a comment
        He’s right, it’s Torres not Alvarez

• WuDrWu
        WuDrWu commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not sure Gregg Marshall is as all in on WSU as he is........and I like it.

Too be fair, more seem to realized Burton is actually a good player and not a just blinded by recruitment rankings.
      The funny part is they actually used the term P6 to describe the major conferences... I wonder if they realize WSU is P6 but they aren't....

Comment

• Cdizzle
        Cdizzle commented
        Editing a comment
        I maintain that anyone non-sarcastically using the term P6 should be slapped.

• Stickboy46
        Stickboy46 commented
        Editing a comment
        My point is they are using a Term that the AAC literally made up themselves ... and trying to say the AAC isn't part of it ...

• Dr. James Andrews performed his ACL surgery. He worked his ass off to get back and led his team to the state title. Another quote from one analyst said he'd be better in college than he was in H.S. This is a tremendous get for us - certainly comes in highly regarded with plenty of additional upside! I heard the presser also and thought he was well spoken and sincere.

Welcome Space Jam-arius or is it Jamar-ius? and special thanks to shocks02 for your work.

Comment

• shocks02
        shocks02 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are most welcome! Glad I am right every now and then.

• Sweet!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I can't wait to see this team frustrate opposing offenses next year. Welcome JB!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Could you give a link?

Comment

• I'm getting less depressed after yesterday. This kid sounds exciting. Could it be, we really are "reloading?" Reloading play angry and reloading shut down defense?

Comment

• Why would Butler fans be upset? According to that article, he would be a nice get but he was not a necessity. Msybe that's why he didn't go there. Sucks to be them.

Comment

• Hell if Butler fans don’t sound like intellectual analogs to Blowjay fans.

The mindset of fans of BE schools who were the 2013 BE add-ons is hilarious. Coattail riders to the nth degree.

That whole damn conference is managing partner Nova, junior partner Xavier, on-sabbatical partner Marquette, senile and retired-in-the-nursing-home partner Georgetown, and the six peon drawfs who are just happy to be out of the mailroom.
                Last edited by SHOCKvalue; April 20, 2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                  Cdizzle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Disagree. Butler has back-to-back national title game appearances in the last decade. Creighton doesn't even have back-to-back NCAA tournament game wins, ever.

• Cdizzle
                  Cdizzle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now, if you want to talk about mid-major schools being stepping stone jobs for coaches...

• Very excited that the young man seemingly fell into our grasp within the last month or so. Think we got a jewell of a player with this statistic stuffer.

Comment

• Originally I was like, "man, these Butler fans aren't too bad." That has changed, though. They were so quick to turn on the kid as being a "mid-major talent" who wouldn't get minutes at Butler after he picked us. What a bunch of clowns.

Comment

• Awesome news. Just when folk believe the sky is falling, incoming is good news and we are Not done yet recruiting.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Im very high on him. Think he will be a very good player. His game resembles that of Ron Baker in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X