No announcement yet.

Caleb Grill 2019 Maize G to UNLV to Iowa St to Mizzou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should he consider a middle-of-the-road AAC team with little postseason hopes if he has other better options?

Comment

• I believe people were thinking being close to home/his support system might be beneficial to him, if he was still dealing with his personal struggles.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
        Why should he consider a middle-of-the-road AAC team with little postseason hopes if he has other better options?
        Maybe because he has been a local fan and seen that this program has done it before, thereby giving the new coach an opportunity to make his case to believe? Our program was in worse shape, than now when Antoine Carr listened to a new coach who sold him on a vision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Maybe because he has been a local fan and seen that this program has done it before, thereby giving the new coach an opportunity to make his case to believe? Our program was in worse shape, than now when Antoine Carr listened to a new coach who sold him on a vision.
          Not just a fan, but a legacy.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
            Why should he consider a middle-of-the-road AAC team with little postseason hopes if he has other better options?
            It boils down to where you plan to live after CBB and what location would offer you the best environment for future success. He might get more money going to a bigger school for a single year but chances are by ending up here and doing well on the court would enhance his prospects / value for a lifetime

Comment

• Commits to Misery

Comment

• Yuck
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Interesting he never gave WSU a shot anytime he was available, he must hate it here
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                    Interesting he never gave WSU a shot anytime he was available, he must hate it here
                    Sometimes it's best for a guy to get away from old friends and family.

Comment

• To be fair, he's likely to be great in that system.

Comment

• Do we get to play Missouri this Season? I'm much more impressed with their new coach than the one they fired.
                        Veteran Caleb Grill will be an asset for them IMO.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                        X