No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the game will only be online, but the word was that you would watch it on espn3.com.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• At one time Chicago King had over 8,000 students. There are 17 schools in the chicago & subburbs that have an enrollment over 3000. Stevenson has over 4500 and has the largest enrolment in the state.
      Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
      FVV school Auburn is in Rockford where i live we are about 50 miles outside chicago. The rockford area has 5 public h.s enrollment range from 1,500-2,000. As you get closer to chicago some of the suburbs schools can have well over 3,000

Comment

• Good read on FVV and his late father....http://www.rrstar.com/sports/prepboy...ng-odds?zc_p=0

Comment

• Sounds like a very well-grounded, intelligent kid. Nice family.

Comment

• Thank you Mrclove for sharing another wonderful article on Fred. It sounds like Fred had to mature at an early age and that maturity has made him what he is today, a wise young man both on and off the court.

Comment

• FVV from the article has dealt with a lot in his life. He has dealt with it very well.
              I hope he does well this weekend, but either way with his attitude he will be a sucess in life.

I hope he can be a great role model for a lot of kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
                Good read on FVV and his late father....http://www.rrstar.com/sports/prepboy...ng-odds?zc_p=0
                How can you not love this kid and want to see him succeed? I can't wait to see him in the black and gold next year.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Good read on FVV and his late father....http://www.rrstar.com/sports/prepboy...ng-odds?zc_p=0
                  Simply outstanding!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WSU757 View Post
                    Thank you Mrclove for sharing another wonderful article on Fred. It sounds like Fred had to mature at an early age and that maturity has made him what he is today, a wise young man both on and off the court.
                    We have really come to love FVV and his family over the years. Like I said before, I go way back with his real dad and step dad. Fred is the real deal on and off the court. I must say, people around here wanted him to go to a big ten school. But, he made the right choice like he always does. WSU will be a perfect fit for him. Thanks!..:)

Comment

Bad things happen to good people. How you handle those things is indicative of your character. Fred is obviously mature beyond his years and has stood tall meeting the obstacles placed before him. Traits of a true leader.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Fred was 10 for 15 in the state 4A 3 point contest. Still in progress.

Comment

• Fred was tied with 4 others for a tie breaker. shooting still.

Comment

• Fred shot 8 for 10 in the tie breaker and advance to tomorrow nights 4A 3 point contest finals.

Comment

• FRED IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                                The state already would have closed it if it was public, right?
                                Doesn't look like it. It is part of the Prairie Heights school district. That's why I noted it since it looked public.

Comment

Working...
                                X