No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for that info. How big do some of the Chicago schools get?

Comment

• FVV school Auburn is in Rockford where i live we are about 50 miles outside chicago. The rockford area has 5 public h.s enrollment range from 1,500-2,000. As you get closer to chicago some of the suburbs schools can have well over 3,000

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Pretty sure KS is just three. Never completely understood not counting the freshman class. How many HS's don't have freshmen?
        Kansas is 4 yrs for football I believe because they have two year schedules (districts in football require the ability to look ahead 2 yr. contracts) and 3 years for basketball (pretty sure this is how it's done) because they do it yearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          Kansas is 4 yrs for football I believe because they have two year schedules (districts in football require the ability to look ahead 2 yr. contracts) and 3 years for basketball (pretty sure this is how it's done) because they do it yearly.
          Might be 3yrs. for football and 4 yrs. for basketball but it's because of districts in football for 2 years that they do it that way.

Comment

• When I was in HS it was based off of 10-12 only. If it's changed since then I do not know. Perhaps I'll look it up here in a bit.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Judging by my old HS's enrollment, I'd say they now use 4 years here. Apparently things have changed.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Friday nite ESPN3 ? is that right?

Comment

• And for the record, there are 32 6A schools that range from 1289-2308. 32 5A schools that range from 720-1281. 64 4A schools ranging from 258-717. 64 3A schools ranging from 162-254. 64 2A schools ranging from 99-158. And 97 1A schools ranging from 14-99.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    And for the record, there are 32 6A schools that range from 1289-2308. 32 5A schools that range from 720-1281. 64 4A schools ranging from 258-717. 64 3A schools ranging from 162-254. 64 2A schools ranging from 99-158. And 97 1A schools ranging from 14-99.
                    My room mate as Southwestern College (sorry I'm not a WSU grad) was first team All-State 1A in Kansas basketball (6-4 point center) and football. Also Valedictorian in a class of SIX. I thought that was pretty funny. Well then he was first team All-Conference, third team AA in football at SC...and Valedictorian...then he graduated first in his class in Vet school at KSU. Crazy!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Looks like Jennings High School is the smallest in Kansas....with only 10 students and one full-time teacher. 2 students in the senior class. I'd hate to finish second academically and could only claim bottom 50% of the class!

Comment

• Jennings must not be a KSHSAA member
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Van Vleet First team all state

Really excited about him.
                          Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                            Looks like Jennings High School is the smallest in Kansas....with only 10 students and one full-time teacher. 2 students in the senior class. I'd hate to finish second academically and could only claim bottom 50% of the class!
                            The state already would have closed it if it was public, right?

Comment

• What time Friday does FVV play and a channel on Cox?
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                                What time Friday does FVV play and a channel on Cox?
                                The game is at 6:30. I will be there. Not sure what channel it will be on, but i think you can watch the game's live from the IHSA website...

Comment

Working...
                                X