No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like if Fred wins tonight his game on the 16th will be on ESPN 3. Looks like the team they play has a couple of 6-8 guys and I don't think Auburn has any bigs. Heres to hoping Auburn wins so we can watch him friday night on ESPN 3.

Comment

• Not having bigs hasn't hurt them yet.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• For those that are interested, here is the link to Fred's game on the radio tonight at 8:00. http://www.nta.fm/Events/Details.aspx?ID=282932#
        Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Auburn leads 22-20 at halftime

Comment

• Man I start listening and it's all bad since then. Announcers don't seem to be happy with the calls against FVV.

They went from up 2 to down 7. VanVleet trying to do something but nothing's going their way right now.

Comment

• Big 3 by Freddy to keep Auburn in the game. 29-25.

Comment

• The BlueDevils have 2 6-9" players if I am hearing this correctly. Auburn seems to be all FVV....everything has to go through him.

Comment

• Singlehandedly, Fred has the other team in deep foul travel. 31-27.

Comment

• It' FVV vs the other team.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• thru 3 quarters, Auburn down 33-32

Comment

• Fred and opponent jawin' at each other late in the quarter and Fred pops a three to get the Knights within 1 at the quarter.

If this doesn't sound like a modern day Jimmy Chitwood, I don't know what does. Auburn had 10 in quarter. All were Fred VanVleet.

Comment

• VanVleet for THREE 35-33 Auburn.

Comment

• 37-35 BlueDevils. Anytime Fred doesn't have the ball in his hands something bad happens.

Like a turnover and layup to make it 39-35. VanVleet to the line. 22 points on the line.

Misses the 1-1. Auburn in trouble now. Under 6 to go. Auburn just can't stop the 2 big kids.

41-35.

Comment

• This is getting out of hand for Auburn, too much size.

Comment

• VanVleet with the dime for an And 1 opportunity to get within 3.

Made it. 41-38. Under 5 to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X