Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.VuOP
    Originally posted by tropicalshox
    Our new players are arriving! Ede just touched down in Wichita.
    Hope he wasn't disappointed with P.E's decision.
    No. Just more playing time for everyone else..

From the link someone else posted to Ku's recruiting (or lack thereof), it sounds like Ku needed PE a lot more than we do anyway.

I am looking forward to seeing Ede play! :yahoo:

Comment

:oops:
      I just pushed this Shocker to second page
      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

He's always going to be Ede or EdeE to me. No matter how many times I look at his last name, I can't spell it.

Ede is the most intriguing of the incoming Fr to me. White looks like a Kyle Wilson-type PF. Wessel looks like Hatch - version 2. Takele doesn't look like he's going to have a lot of surprises - that doesn't mean he won't be good - just that he's likely to be a DWill type of combo gurd.

Then there's Ede. He's 6'6" and reports out of summer games were that he has good handles and is a herky-jerky, stop-and-go style player when he's driving with the ball. That's tough to D.

In an offense where the priorities are a layup or a kick out for 3, if Ede can juke his guy, he's likely to pick up help D, which would leave Stutz or Hall open very near the basket.

If Stutz and Hall isolate their guys, then the D has to drop a perimeter player to cover Ede's drive to the hoop, which leaves a kickout for an open 3.

Ede looks like he was designed for Marshall's offense.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
        X